Irwindale, 1-6-11

back to orig posters comment

pretty impresive for 1st time with new car,
I ran 7.01@110
so that car must be a handful!
I'm sure when its dialed in the time will be very impressive!
keep us posted on the results,
I have some new 10.50x28 M/T on weld wheels, with tubes,
$500
good luck!

Maybe the LOW turnout at the cruise was due to the ones that attend... no one is interested in the continued BS posted by those in attendance.. I thank Ralph for his efforts though the rhetoric by those including yourself has driven many away.. why do you think you are one of FOUR TRs in attendance.. look inwards Lee.

Maybe your bad attitude is the reason neither of your cars has sold yet.

Post a time slip fool... lets see your $$$$ talk.. where's the slip ????

There's two time slips. Do the math. It's closer than cough, cough up above.

Timeslip.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

Still don't see a 9 sec 1/4 mile slip... isn't that what your license plate claimed OVER TWO YEARS AGO?

Guess it needs a better driver... or mechanic....:( A lot of attitude for someone who obviously is overreaching

saw this car a couple of days ago, DAMN she is a nice ride. shi* with 30lbs of boost that thing will see mid to high 9's for sure. C16 and some nice slicks will do it well.

I'm looking forward to seeing it at Fontana in May.
I called him out for a race.

Yes...yes...I know I'll get crushed....
But I want to be in the next lane watching it happen.:D

Brent,
That GN of yours is a beautiful car too. I miss seeing it around over here.

Maybe the LOW turnout at the cruise was due to the ones that attend... no one is interested in the continued BS posted by those in attendance.. I thank Ralph for his efforts though the rhetoric by those including yourself has driven many away.. why do you think you are one of FOUR TRs in attendance.. look inwards Lee.

Maybe your bad attitude is the reason neither of your cars has sold yet.

Jeff,

It's time for you to put on your "Big girl panties". The only time you post, is to whine. Were SICK OF IT... If you need a second opinion, Your a Nut Hugger too. Just ONCE, I'd like to here you post something positive or constructive. Do you find it odd that everyone here is an idiot, but YOU? Almost every event that we've had in the past few years, you've talked smack on. (Fontana drags with Lou and The Chicken, Bates show, this Pizza show). Yet 99%-100% of the people had a great time at these events.

I'll tell you a little secret. Instead of trying to find the bad in everything, try and find some good. you'll be a much happier camper. Or, if you are not capable of doing this, just keep it to your self and try not to drag us down with you.

With regards to Harrold's car. I've ridden in it. I say that it's a 9 second car, waiting to happen. The first time ANYONE takes a car to the track is to sort out what changes need to be made to get it dialed in. It sounds like he learned alot about what the car wants and doesn't want, from that first trip down the 660'. So, based on all the stuff that could have been better, it was a respectable ET for a first time out.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Shane & Gary please handle this!

Ummm.. you actually have a 1/4 mile time after how many years of keepin Lou's rent paid .......:rolleyes: ????
Jeff what little money I make I share helping with others here. For example the bandwidth you're now enjoying by slamming me & my customer/friends was paid for in part by my donation to support TB.com. Now I know typically that you will call & issue me some more death threats. So not only will I get your ass thrown off here again I will also get you arrested for you're stupidity.

Jeff what little money I make I share helping with others here. For example the bandwidth you're now enjoying by slamming me & my customer/friends was paid for in part by my donation to support TB.com. Now I know typically that you will call & issue me some more death threats. So not only will I get your ass thrown off here again I will also get you arrested for you're stupidity.

Lou:
I just now noticed your remark about handling this. It was handled last night and again this morning, both by myself and Shane. If you happen to receive any threats from anybody via telephone, PM and / or E-mail please forward them to me and / or any of the administrators.

Lou:
I just now noticed your remark about handling this. It was handled last night and again this morning, both by myself and Shane. If you happen to receive any threats from anybody via telephone, PM and / or E-mail please forward them to me and / or any of the administrators.
Thanks Gary, whats odd about this character I don't know him or ever took a dime of his money. He's hasn't a logical reason to hate me other than possibly being manipulated by someone taking advantage of his troubled personality. If Jeff is reaching out & wants to talk to me respectfully I'm willing to listen.I can't fix something unless I know whats broke.

Thanks Gary, whats odd about this character I don't know him or ever took a dime of his money. He's hasn't a logical reason to hate me other than possibly being manipulated by someone taking advantage of his troubled personality. If Jeff is reaching out & wants to talk to me respectfully I'm willing to listen.I can't fix something unless I know whats broke.

I'M BROKE AND HAVEN'T BEEN FIXED.:mad:

'Horse sneeze' addict

got an email last night from your horse, he said he keeps sneezing because he is allergic to you

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE

'Horse sneeze' addict

got an email last night from your horse, he said he keeps sneezing because he is allergic to you

GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE

That's his problem, not ours.
And the comment in upper case, "GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE"
Is that your comment or his?
And is it directed at any person, place, and / or thing in particular?

That's his problem, not ours.
And the comment in upper case, "GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE"
Is that your comment or his?
And is it directed at any person, place, and / or thing in particular?

My comment

how about we just call it a general comment