Irwindale, 1-6-11

SYTECH

Nice night out at the track

Cool temps

Minimal cars

I only saw (1) Turbo Regal in attendance, and he was hammered in the tech lanes before he even made it to the front of the line...Tech guy looked at the car, looked at the license plate, glanced inside the car, asked the driver how many times the car had been kicked off the track, and made a prediction that it would be a short night racing for this car....lol

Very nice looking street car, running on drag radials, pump gas, meth, street tune & set at 24 lbs of boost

It only did 2 runs before the driver was "thanked for his donation" and asked to leave the track because he was running to fast and did not have the proper safety equipment (roll cage / belts)

Driver needs to install a LINE LOCK and season the drag radials (do a better burn out) because it had absolutely "NO" burnout rubber attached to the undercarriage, the rear quarter panels or the exhaust after (2) runs

Car looked like it pulled like a beast once it got moving (no traction off the launch)

Congrats on the 6.90 @ 104.88 mph run

Now crank the boost, get some slicks (or season the drag radials), throw in some race gas, and head for Fontana

Later,

Nope...I've got much more studying to do before I break into the 6's in the 1/8th;)

Congrats to the person who got booted tho'

Ray....when you gonna get back into a Turbo Buick?

That car should be running faster. This car is not the fastest in the southwestern section as predicted.

The Beast Is Yet To Come

For all of us that have spent time at Irwindale, it's always a crapshoot as to what type of track prep is going to be there each Thursday

This past thursday was the 1st time the track was opened after all the rains

Prep seemed good, but I'm sure there were some new car gitters going on at the staging lanes, etc., etc.

I'm not making excuses for this car, but at 24 lbs of boost, ET Streets not even broken in, 91 octane & Meth, 19 degrees of timing, I think it did OK.

As long as he hasn't beat my 6.66 @ 106 mph in the 1/8th, or my 10.72 @ 127 mph in the 1/4th then I can still talk $hit...lol

6.90 in the 1/8th is equivelant to a 10.76 in the quarter mile.

When the boost goes to 30 psi, C16 goes in the tank, a line-lock gets installed, and the car runs on some seasoned slicks / ET Streets, then I have no doubt that we will see either a low, low, low 10 second run, or possible a high 9 second pass

This car has the right parts, now we have to wait for the right driver, on the right track, on the right day to see if the car can officially wear its license plate with pride.

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 219
=SYTECH officially wear its license plate with pride.

Nice plate! I hope it does what it says at a higher boost level. I say Ray drives the car. I'm sure he could get it down the track lol. ;)

I really do love that car Brett did an awesome job.

Nice plate! I hope it does what it says at a higher boost level. I say Ray drives the car. I'm sure he could get it down the track lol. ;)

I really do love that car Brett did an awesome job.

Doesn't yours have a similar plate, yet unfulfilled ??

Ummm.. you actually have a 1/4 mile time after how many years of keepin Lou's rent paid .......:rolleyes: ????

"I do ?" .............I'd guess not

Don't edit your post that show your foolishness..............

Post up fool.. lets see the 9 sec time slip.. not just the receipt for your license plate...... LOL - you've probably spent more at Lou's then I have in my car with a total drive train replacement... haha.. the mechanically retarded amuse me

Post up fool.. lets see the 9 sec time slip.. not just the receipt for your license plate...... LOL - you've probably spent more at Lou's then I have in my car with a total drive train replacement... haha.. the mechanically retarded amuse me

I know you probably stole all your stuff!

name calling

whats the deal?
yet have no interest in the site.
you've been warned repeatedly, been banned , yet haven't learned yet!
RE; your comment on Ralphs Bday post.

Jeff
do us all a big favor and go away,
NO ONE appreciates your derogatory comments,
you contribute little if anything to the site,
seldom have anything constructive to say,

Your name was brought up at the pizza cruise, but nothing I can post here, with out violating forum rules, ( not be me, but alot of others!)
if your interested, tb"s" .com is looking for new members,
you might have a more receptive audience there.