Invasion of your privacy

need boost

got boost? you should!
Staff member
Seen this on facebook and went to look just for kicks. Its a new phone book on the net. Put in your name, city and state . It not only finds you, it shows a map to you !!! On the bottom is a link that people can pay for to show your income, etc. Click on privacy on the bottom to remove yourself guys ! I already have ! Daniel Ray
Here is the link
People Search | White Pages | Find People | FREE!

Didn't realize it was already posted Dave, just trying to help out the guys. I got out with a an old email that I am shutting down anyway lol.

This is all info that can be found else where on the net, they just link it all up...another great reason to never use your full or real name in myspace, facebook, or twitter..thats where all of the hobby info, etc gets compiled from. House values from the tax appraisal district of the county you live in if its avail online, etc.... Intellius has all of this and more.

That is only the beginning. I always question the security of all "free" email services. Don't think for one second that your gmail, hotmail or any other web based email is secure or safe. Encryption can be stripped right out and you would never know. The accounts are getting harvested and data extracted from every communication you have.

Identity theft is getting easier, not harder.