Intrepid Fan high speed

mr84ss

Hi fam. On my dual intrepid fans,high speed not working, low speed does. I swapped the relays around and still didnt work so i went and ordered 2 new relays and same problem. I also have a brand new caspers dual fan harness. I looked at the trouble shooting guide. I unhooked the the highside harness on the back of the ac compressor. I grounded the dark green wire and the low speed fan came on. I grounded the green with yellow stripe and i can hear the relay clicking(same as before i changed out the relays).i also took the coolant plug out the intake and grounded it and still hear the clicking. I tested the fans before installing in the car and both speeds work. How do i get this thing working correctl?

On my dual fan setup with casper ' s wiring and relays--the fans only run at one speed--high. Unless you have yours is wired differently--the low speed was not suppose to work on dual fans from kirban. Dp

Do you think thats the reason its not coming on when im trying to test the high speed?

^ thats why , there is no wiring to the fan from the high speed relay