Intheeights @ Pinks All Out

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
Ill be there with a whole lot of help ............. it looks like im getting my msd 7531 box sooner then i thought im still going to only run 14 lbs boost an just pull some timing out at the launch and ramp it back in to it with some help from dusty maybe we can put a rough tuneup in and make it stick.This just all came about tonight...............:D

If you can make a hit and send me a file we can try it that way. Or make a hit and give me a call. I'll tell you how to overlay the rpm on the graph you need to focus on.

Ken,

That is great news.
Let me know if I can help you would any suspension pieces I have laying around.
You should at least take the bar and try it!

Pinks where

Where is this going to be? I'll be at the (All out) in Bristol. it would be awsome if that was it.. Scot w.

hope they take your bracket......one of my buddies that has everything done at teh same shop as me had his car dialed in damn near perfect at 9.56 short shifting it for a 9.50-9.99 class......they picked a slower class, lots of prep travel and expense......and no glory, was a lil disappointed to say the least.

hope they take your bracket......one of my buddies that has everything done at teh same shop as me had his car dialed in damn near perfect at 9.56 short shifting it for a 9.50-9.99 class......they picked a slower class, lots of prep travel and expense......and no glory, was a lil disappointed to say the least.
I can kill a ton of power with timing . i guess ill just have to feel it out and see what im up against when i get there.............

Ken, I will be there Sat. and maybe Friday. If you need an extra hand let me know
Mike
Hi mike ill be getting there on fri morning about 10:30 so diff look me up im sure i could use a hand. thanks alot for the support..............

Ken,
Friday is up in the air for me but I will be there Sat for sure. We will try to find you
Mike

Ted,

Can you please hook us up with some good pictures from this event???

Thanks in advance,

Yes, but with me taking the pictures, you never know if they will be any good. ;)

We will be there with Mike Fujita's twin car Ken. We'll keep a eye out for you.