Interview the person below you.

supercoupe5

This is going on one of the other boards i visit and it is pretty good. I am sure it will be much better here though.

How it works...answer the question asked by the person before you, then ask one of you own. TRY to refrain from answering the same question twice, you can ask the same question but lets try & have a variety. Answer as many questions as you want, but, you always have to ask one when you are done. I will start.

Since I am first I don't have one to answer.

What was your first car.

no, that one was broadsided by a drunk and totalled back in 85 (made a mess of me too for the matter) 77 Regal (BTW)

What other hobbies do you enjoy?

None I was In Georgia For an Accounting Class.

Whats Is Going To Be Your Next Buick Mod?

Yes, I do that at work in my CAD system. (if I understand the question)

What was your last 1/4 time for your TR, and do you think you can top it?

8.02@85.6 (1/8) in street trim on real street tires, 11.67@117.5 (1/4) in race trim on ET streets. Probably not.

What kind of dog do you have?

ALKY!!!!

If you had it all to do over, would you buy a GN or go stealth and get a T-type or Limited?

Thats a tough one...really digging the Limiteds though...

Where is your favorite place to vacation at?

No.

Does your spouse / other half understand your relationship with your TR?

She thinks I'm a lunatic with a mistress, with the amount to time I spend in the garage.

Why can't everyday be Friday?

Cause that would upset the balance of the universe and since the creator worked seven days and nights, He had to name each differently. I suppose it could have been called something differently than Friday! I do love the Fridays though.

What do you think of the pleasant surprises with the NADA values starting to go up for our cars? Will that have a bearing on how you use or drive your car or will you consider selling if made a nice offer?

Does your spouse / other half understand your relationship with your TR?

I would like to answer this one ans my answer is not typical.

The relationship is mine, and it is well understood as the GN is actually hers! I'm just glad she calls it 'ours'.

To answer the prevoius question,
I am thrilled by the estimated values of our cars! But it doesn't matter for sales, ours will not be sold. It does matter for insurance value as we drive ours semi-daily and that risk is always involved. Good communication with the insurance company is a must!

Next:
If you actually caught someone messing with your pride and joy, what would be your reaction?

My friend "Smitty" goes where the GN goes. Lets just say it wont end well for the other person involved.:wink:
When my son was 2, I witnessed him throwing a rock at the hood. It took everything in my being to not put him back where he came from, a lil swimer in my husbands....... well you know. He's lucky it only scratched alittle.

If something tragic where to happen to you, what happens to your TR? Who gets it, etc.

DANG-IT! I had typed a response to the previous question but 86 GNGIRL beat me to it! :biggrin:

So....
If something happened to me I'd want my old hot rod buddy, Dustin, to have my GN. Unless my son was old enough then he would get it of course.

Question:
How many times have you been tempted to just roll your turbo Buick out into a field and just set fire to it?? :wink:

No, These cars have a certain mystique, that I'm not sure any of the new cars have.

What the stupidest thing you've done to your GN/TR?