intermitten boost problem

TURBOZ

Right now im trying to maintain 19psi. Im running a fast so I can data log all runs. Every boost run is different. On pass it will spike to about 19.6psi then drop to about 17psi and hold it. Another run boost will only spike 18psi then fall to about 16.8psi. Then the last run I had a flat curve of 17psi. Im running a manual boost controller, have tested it and nothing is wrong with the unit itself. I spoke with John at limit eng and he said it sounds like one of my wastegates is sticking open. He suggested unplug the signal to the wastegate and hold 18psi+ by using the throttle. Well that is kind of hard to do on a 800+rwhp car. I cant watch the boost and watch the tach at the same time. Besides I think it would still be hard to try and attempt to hold that kind of boost. Anyway anyone ever have problems with there tial wastegate sticking under boost? The car has a small exhaust leak only under hard accelaration, but with my 383 that would not slow the turbos down. My exhaust housing have an A/R of .70 so they should not be too small. I have tested my intercooler with 30psi and it shows no leaks under water. As for all the piping I have welded beads around all tubes to keep it from coming loose. I find it hard to believe that it would lift the clamp enough to let boost out. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks