Interior upholstery refinishing

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Looking to get interior upholstery work done. The OEM Leir leather stays in the car, the cloth upholstery will be replaced. (No, I am not going to do it myself or buy material and do it myself. This should be a prof restoration ....... I know my limits :cool: )

What does anyone think is a good price for refinishing seats and doors upholstery with factory or factory like material?

I had the four cloth panels done in orginal fabric on both front seats $600.00 plus the cost of the fabric 2 yards at $75.00 a yd :eek:
I have not done the upper door panels yet $50.00 each. I still have fabric left to do them
Seats were done in Ct.

conn84gn said:
I had the four cloth panels done in orginal fabric on both front seats $600.00 plus the cost of the fabric 2 yards at $75.00 a yd :eek:
I have not done the upper door panels yet $50.00 each. I still have fabric left to do them
Seats were done in Ct.
So, Around $850 total?

Yes in that range
Not cheap if its done right
I don't know if you can still get orginial fabric. My seats were done in 2002 and I had a heck of a time finding the fabric

conn84gn said:
Yes in that range
Not cheap if its done right
I don't know if you can still get orginial fabric. My seats were done in 2002 and I had a heck of a time finding the fabric
Ok. Where did you finf the fabric? Do you have a sample piece left?

The Upholster got in aftermarket fabric first (wrong color).
Then he had me call a company in Washington or Oregon and buy the fabric myself.
Yes I think I have a scrap piece.

conn84gn said:
The Upholster got in aftermarket fabric first (wrong color).
Then he had me call a company in Washington or Oregon and buy the fabric myself.
Yes I think I have a scrap piece.
For an 84 GN correct?
Can I get a small piece of it for reference?

Jerryl, this place use to have the fabric http://store.yahoo.com/yourautotrim-store/lsmedcog.html so I bookmarked it within the last year. If you search the old threads you may find it too. It appears that they do not carry it anymore and I could not find it anywhere on their site. Maybe try contacting them it was Simba Brandon LS793 Medium Cognac. Good luck.

Not a problem on getting you a small piece for reference 84Gn
I'll try and call the upholster tomorrow I can't remember the color but there were some posts about interior paint and the color was the same name
Light or Med Sandstone?
Also I had Jax seat cover make me a console armrest it's not OEM fabric but it real close.

i did call jacks seat cover and they said that to bring the seats to him and he can make covers but will not put them on. the cost is 800 for both front seats, and he can't put the turbo 6 logo on the head rest. and it will be the correct materials!!!!!! iam going to do this scince i know how to recover the seats.. all i did is recover seats every day when i worked at lexus.

i had my driver seat repaired,and needed leather repair
local place in oak lawn had no prob getting the cloth after
a couple of phone calls, but end cost for 1 seat was 400 bucks.
andy

alec296 said:
i had my driver seat repaired,and needed leather repair
local place in oak lawn had no prob getting the cloth after
a couple of phone calls, but end cost for 1 seat was 400 bucks.
andy
Did you purchase the material or did the shop purchase it?

Regal Sandstone auto material

Jerryl, have you or do you know of any 84 GN owner who has purchased any of this material?