Interior grey trim paint?

SPOT MY 6

Stock crawlin National...
I have a non-finished trim piece (that surrounds the factory moonroof) that I need to paint grey to match the factory trim. I vaguely remember reading that someone offered trim paint that matched very well. Any ideas? Thanks.

I used SEM "presidio" paint. It matches the doors perfect but is too light for the glove box.:smile:

I went to Carquest Paint center and got them to look up the dye code for a 1987 GN. Then I got them to make a batch of it for me and I've got enough to do two entire cars for $50. They normally made it in a spray can, but since it's dye I asked them to put it in a paint can so I can brush it on. I say that to say this, my experience with painting trim has never gone well. After about a year it starts to flake off or fade. I love the dye, I brush it on and it bonds to the plastic better and dries in about 10 minutes. You don't even see any brush strokes and it looks factory. Just my $.02.

charcoal gray from plasti kote is a perfect match for me.

I've used it before (vinyl color) and it's pretty darn close. If you are doing whole panels you will probably not be able to tell the difference unless you put them side by side.