Interest in pre-'82 parts

Doug Jacobson

Altitude Compensated
I have a S10 Blazer that is powered by a '82 turbo motor. I'm going to pull the intake up off and switch it over to an '85 FI setup. I was wanting to know if anyone was interested in the parts I'm taking off. I'm not sure when they are coming off but If I had interest in the parts ($$$$$) it would speed up my motivation. :) Here is a short run down of what I have.

Intake manifold,
A 2 or more 4bbl plenums
Complete turbo (leaking oil on the intake side..... BAD)
A few more parts turbos maybe another complete
2 or more carburators
MSD 6A box
MSD Boost timing master box
NA distributor wired for MSD componets
I might have a distributor for the tubo computer

And a bunch more stuff, but that is the major parts

I'm not looking to get rich off of this stuff, I'm just seeing if it is wanted and will have a good home.

what are you looking at getting outta the msd boxes. not sure which one I would go with though.

I TO MAY BE INTERESTED IN THE MSD STUFF IF NOBODY ELSE BUY'S IT.GIVE SOME PRICES FOR EACH PART AND I'M SURE WE'LL LET YOU KNOW,HOW OLD IS THE STUFF AND DO YOU STILL HAVE ALL DIRECTIONS AND OR MANUALS FOR THIS STUFF?

Don't worry about the instructions. I work in a parts store and can fax buyers instructions to the buyers if it isn't me. :D

interest in pre-82 parts

Hey Jim...saw your post on swapping the carb turbo stuff out of your S-10...need an 82 intake manifold BAD and the correct EGR fitting; maybe a couple more misc. pieces. Let me know on price...

Just wondering why you are changing to a 85 set-up :confused:
Hot Air Carbrd to Hot Air SFI.
I almost converted to 87 SFI myself and have thought about the 84/85, but with all the work it would take the 86/87 setup would have given me the best bang for the buck.
Jim