Installing OEM Roof Weatherstrips

TED73

I bought a set of orignal roof rail weatherstrips. Any suggestions to install these? I installed them but for some reason, the window does not seal as good as I thought to the weatherstrip. I wonder if I need to adjust the window and/or door.

Pull the door panels. Inside the door you will find that there are many adjustments that you can make to the window assembly. I bought a window adjustment book from Kirban before I did mine and it was a lifesaver. That said, the adjustments will take time and patience but you can usually get a better fit once you move stuff around a bit.

Good Luck.

X2

Pull the door panels. Inside the door you will find that there are many adjustments that you can make to the window assembly. I bought a window adjustment book from Kirban before I did mine and it was a lifesaver. That said, the adjustments will take time and patience but you can usually get a better fit once you move stuff around a bit.

Good Luck.
WHEN ADJUSTING, MAKE CHANGES(ADJUSTMENTS) A LITTLE AT A TIME,DON'T GO OVERBOARD AND POSSIBLY RIP THE NEW W-STRIP,TAKE YOUR TIME!!!!