Installed BB turbo

XMAN

:)
Guys, I just installed my BB turbo that I received from Cotton's Performance.
The moment I took the turbo out of the box I was very impressed with the overall appearance and the fact that it made my TE 62 look like a stock turbo.

The spool on this turbo is unbelieveable, it spools quicker and I can feel the difference in power.
I am not bashing the Te 62 but there is no comparison between my new cpt 61-bb and the te-62.

For those of you who are wondering if a BB is worth the extra cash the answer is YES.
This is one of the better investments I have made for my car.

Jack you were right ,
thanks for the help

Xavier

So, thats a 61mm turbo? I bought a t70 BB from cotton. Do they have the same compressor cover? 4" Inlet? Does yours have a P-trim turbine?

CPT 61 bb turbo

Turbonetics stage V turbo 4" inlet .63 exhaust housing + BB = New Tires:p

Oh Yea

I talk to jack yesterday too!!And after the talk i figured if you want a large turbo an do not want a higher stall then B.B. is the way to go.. I like the CPT 66 B.B. cause i only have a 3200 stall "it may stall higher under boost" Hey turbo2nr hows that 70 bb with your stall???Looks like you have less then me .. Does it spool well???

Does anyone have some back to back dyno comparisons? I'm looking at a new 66 or 70mm turbo, and the 1000 dollar price premium for dual ball bearings on ITS turbos is pretty steep. I havn't heard the best about Turbonetics BB turbos in terms of longevity and don't use a true dual ball bearing system like the ITS ones do, so what's the scoop?