Installation instructions for a racetronix in-tank double pump harness

I was confused about it when i got mine. Once i laid it out on he floor in the garage in the proper orientation, it all fell logically into place. I started in the back and worked and worked my way forward. The rear part of the harness can only go one way.

You've got 3 weather-pack connectors under the hood. One goes to the "red" pump ( guess which color the wires on this one are), one goes to the "blue" pump (guess again!), and the other is two simple outputs that would go to led lights in the cabin. If using led indicator lights plugged into these, the lights would light up when the corresponding pump has power supplied to it.

Both the red and blue connectors should come with a jumper installed in the plug. If you dont pull one of those jumpers, both pumps will be supplied power constantly. If you pull one of those jumpers and plug in a hobbs switch and connect that hobbs switch to a vacuum/boost line, that pump will only activate when the hobbs switch sees the amount of boost needed to activate it.

As far as the other wiring, put the red and blue wires with the ring terminals on the back of the alternator, connect ground to ground, then fire it up.

Check out the racetronix forum for further info. I was able to figure it out and if i can, pretty much anybody can. If you still have problems, pm me. I just did this a few months ago so it's fairly fresh in my mind.

That will make it a bit easier....if you have never messed with this stuff before.