Insta-Lube Engine Pre-Lube Kit 195.00 Delivered!!

quadzila

I bought this kit but never installed it and now its up for grabs. i paid over 275.00 for it, my loss. here is the info from the company on it. paypal me quadzila2004@yahoo.com.......here is a link to company..

http://www.engineprelube.com/howitworks.html

Have motor oil pressure before startup with the easy to install Insta-Lube motor pre lube kit.

With the Insta-Lube prelube system protecting your motor, filtered oil is stored in the accumulator ready to pressurize the system BEFORE the first revolution of the crankshaft.
parts photos 101.jpg
prelube.jpg
prelube1.jpg
prelube2.jpg
prelube3.jpg

As soon as the ignition key is turned on the low oil pressure light will go out and the engine oil pressure gauge will start to register oil pressure before the starter engages!
Thereby completely eliminating all of the wear due to dry bearing abrasion!

The Pre Oiler Kit will work for all Auto, Boat, Car, Truck, Classic Car, Motor Home, SUV, Marine Motors, Gasoline Motors, Diesel Motors, and Propane Motors. Marine Grade hardware and fittings ideal for all Boat Engines, or Marine Inboard Engines.
The Insta-Lube Kit is easy to install with 3 easy steps.
The Oil Galley is a series of very small holes that connect the oil pump to the main bearings, crankshaft bearings, cam bearings and hydraulic valve lifters and it only takes a small amount of oil to pressurize the system.There are 4 kit sizes to choose from, the A-kit with the 3.25 X 9" accumulator is efficient enough to work on V8 engines as large as 7.5L and small enough to fit in compact engine compartments and the 4.38 X 26" accumulator in the F-kit will work on the largest engines in service anywhere.The accumulator is connected to the engine oil gallery with a 3/8" hydraulic hose where the pressure-sending unit enters the engine block.

When the engine is running the engine oil pump fills and pressurizes the accumulator while the digital controller insures that the highest pressure and volume of oil is stored ready for the next start up.

The next time you turn the key on oil is instantly returned to the oil galley to pressurize it just as though the oil pump was running.

The Insta-Lube kit includes an accumulator, marine grade solenoid valve, digital solenoid valve controller, mounting brackets, hydraulic hose, hose fittings, pipe fittings, fuse taps, wiring.

The kit contains everything you will need to build a pre lube system that will automatically pressurize your engine oil before every start up.

Main Bearing and Rod Bearing Knocking Prevented!
That's right with the Insta-Lube kit installed, not only will the Main Bearings and Rod Bearings be pressurized and separated but a much heavier weight oil can be used which will result in less Bearing Noise.
Turbo charged engines
will benefit as well by having the turbo bearings pressurized and separated before wear can begin at startup.