Inline tube poor customer service

jim we fan

Myself and some other members here are having the same problem with
Inlinetube.com with the way they make the GM o-ring crimp.
Check the thread by Tom H Fuel Lines compared, OEM GM vs Aftermarket

All they do is deny deny and deny there is a problem. They claim the o-rings
are getting cut into little bits because I over tighten them. They said I
should make them hand tight and then put thread lock on the fittings
to keep them from coming loose.

Here is there reply from my complaint that i sent to the Better Business
Bureau.

BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• inline reply.jpg 1.jpg
    inline reply.jpg 1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 333
I have to agree with jim about the poor service of inline tube. I ordered a single to dual master cyl. setup from them and it was not as described. They give you a new block which if it would have been done right was a good idea but the outlets where not setup correctly. If you lock at the pic you will see that the stock one has outlets to the side with the mounting tab to the front. The one the provide has outlets-one in front and one to the right side with the mounting tab to the left side. They claim a direct bolt in.(NOT) And with the line to the right it is a 2 inch line so you do not have a lot of room to snake a line from the front to the connection. I had to send in pictures and they said it was correct. I just gave up and kept it and went a different direction. Was not worth the head ache.

Chuck

Attachments

• block.JPG
    block.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 287
While O-rings can be cut up from over tightening, it would have to be out of its seat in order for that to happen. O-rings also need to be squeezed in order to create the seal. Hand tightening with loc-tight will do nothing to create the seal. They are just putting up a song and dance.

Thanks for the warning...