Customer Service

Aegis

I would like to give props to a couple good vendors that support this site and give information about a not so great vendor connected to this site.

I am on my 10th tour in the Middle East. I saved up enough money to rebuild the motor on my 10,000 mile GN. Doing a lot of performance upgrades; I put in a $5000 order with Full Throttle Speed and a $4000 order with Champion Racing. I planned on building my motor while I was home on leave from Afgan.

I can be a difficult person to deal with as I still believe in customer service and you get what you pay for. I never haggled price as Im sure our vendors know better than us what their products and service are worth.

Marianne at Full Throttle did a superb job in keeping track of all my parts and she went the extra mile chasing down some parts for me. She even over-nighted some parts for me.

Tom at Champion Racing is freaking awesome! His products and machine work are second to none in my opinion. For me he is a local vendor and he and I spent over an hour in his shop going over specs and information.

H&R parts now they are another story……… I found that I needed some new motor mounts. Sure I thought $279 was a little high for motor mounts, but I needed them in a hurry as I only had 10 days left on my leave to get my motor back in the car. I ordered the mounts through FTS after Marianne verified with H&R that they were on their shelf. Marianne knew I my time constraint and had them drop shipped to save shipping time. H&R assured Marianne that they would ship them that day we put the order in. Problem was they didn’t ship them till nine days later and that was after Marianne from FTS put many calls into them. And H&R did not over night them to me to fix their wrong! H&R has a lot of parts that I need, but I promise I will use used parts from guys on the board before I ever order from H&R again.

In a few hours Im going back to Afgan with my motor sitting on an engine stand. The only part Im short is MOTOR MOUNTS FROM H&R.