Injector question

kilr6

I am looking for some feed back on this issue, I have heard different opinions from different people.

1) Are Delphi injectors equally as good as Seimens injectors?

2) What are the main diffferences if any?

3) What is the fastest time some of you guys have gone on 83's with the combo that you are running?

I hope these questions do not appear to be without thought. I have just picked up info from several sources and I wanted to pass it by the Buick guys on the board. This is the place where the proof is in the pudding.
Thanks,
Dave

We went 9.00s with 83s in a full weight car and John Gallina went 8.80s with MSD 72s! His car is a little light though.

I was hoping for alot of feedback on this issue in order to assist with my selection. I did not want to rely on just one or two peoples opinions. With the work that I'm doing, I don't want to take a chance in not having enough injector. i also did not know the exact capabilities of each injector.
Thanks,
David

Well, make it easy on yourself. How fast do you want to go? That will give you the answer of what you need. With an aftermarket ECU its better to go a little bigger and cut them back than it is to go too small and have to buy twice.

Well,
What I'm wanting to do is, go middle to high nines on a stage 2. And you are right about going bigger and cutting them back. It's better to be safe than sorry and not have to buy injectors twice.
Thanks,
David

83# Injectors

With the 83# we went 146mph, 3350lb car, 72psi of fuel at wot, Fel-Pro a little on the rich side with 90% range injector duty cycle.
Brent

If youre in the 9s, 83s are a no brainer. Should be all you ever need. You could also look at some Siemens 94s (If you can still get them) to give yourself a little extra insurance.