inj+ chip, walbro fuel pumps, hotwire kit, scanmaster 2.0, h/v oil pump, translater

threerail

I have 009 42.5 flow matched injectors with under 1500 miles on them, work perfect, with turbotweak 93 pump gas matched chip,.... ....$220 plus ride .............. Used walbro 340 fuel pump, in car less than 2 summers, has only 3,800 miles on it...65.00+ride new walbro 307 pump, never installed, ......... 65.00 + ride................................................................. Caspers hotwire kit, brand new, still in bag with instructions and hardware ......45.00+ride...... New in box mellings high volume oil pump kit, nothing missing or used,.....40.00+ride................... New ac delco front sway bar end link kits with blue polyurethane bushings and all new plated hardware, i have 2 complete kits, these are nice!...only15.00each kit+ride...................................... Scanmaster 2.0 looks great and works great...175.00+ride............................................................... Maf translater,used, worked great, no issues...200.00+ride............................................................... Pm me with needs but i dont do pictures, sorry, if you need better descriptions call me at 810 599 8218 my name is rob, thanks guys

you are first in line, how do you want to pay, let me know, and pm me your ship info, thanks rob

i believe it has both, i can check for you,.. i believe both the 340 and 307 pumps are 255 litre pumps, with similar pressures, i think the 307 is what a reds xp pump is made from, others on here could probably clarify feel free, thanks rob

scanmaster is still for sale,first guy interested doesnt have funds available until next week, cash is necessary to buy stuff isnt it? or am i lookin at this all wrong?.....

I'll give you 200.00 shipped for the 42lb injectors and turbo Tweak chip shipped to RI. Let me know, thanks Jim

chalo, i need you to let me know if you still want injectors and chip or if i should offer them back up, i pmed you the paypal info, thanks rob

updated parts list

items sold, scanmaster, walbro 340, hotwire kit, .....still available, injectors and chip, translater,oil pump kit, end link kit,new walbro 307 kit with sock, tank o ring, short line,clamps, just needs jumper wire, prices now include shipping, to 48 states not foriegn land unless u pay xtra, previous prices were without shipping, thanks rob