F/S: 87 GN Fuel system parts: Tank, Hanger+Walbro, Hot Wire kit, Frt lines ...

turbohh

I just installed a new Spectra gas tank, along with Racetronix Double-Pump sender, line kit, and DP hot wire harness, so I have no need for the stuff I took out. Nice parts off my NorCal 87 GN ... All prices include shipping, except the gas tank, I'll split the shipping on that with the buyer. I'll take PayPal at no extra charge, and the first one to PM me they want something gets it ... Thanks for looking, and feel free to ask any questions ...
John A, Turbohh

1. '87 GM GN gas tank with correct baffling - Good condition tank, with a small dent on the bottom (see second pic), and a patch from Dealer Service shown in third pic (pump failed right after fill-up when the car was few month old, and dealer had to drain the tank). No leaks, very little rust (NorCal Car that's never seen snow or road salt) ... $100 plus 1/2 shipping (box weighs 30 lb, 36X25X10 dimension, originates from zip code 94582)

2. GM analog dash Service Replacement Sender with good working Walbro GSS340 pump ... Looking in my service log, the pump and sender have just under 28,000 miles on them (bought in Sept 2006). Both worked great, although the pump needs a new filter sock put on it (not supplied). I will include a new tank seal gasket and locking ring as well. Would like not to separate,$100 shipped for both in the lower 48 States...

3. Kirban fuel pump hot wire kit - Good used condition, installed same time as pump + sender above... $30 shipped in the lower 48 States ...

4. Frame-to-rail fuel lines - Stainless supply line from G-Body parts, and GM return line ... Good condition and clean, although the supply line o-ring has a small nick, didn't leak, but could use replacement. Would like not to separate also ... $80 shipped in the lower 48 States ...

Thanks for looking, and first to PM me they want something gets it!!!

John A, Turbohh

This was quick, LOL.... Sales pending payment on gas tank (turbo89), and sender/pump & hot wire combo (32getrdy) [Items 1 - 3 above]. Fuel line still available ...

John A, Turbohh