info please

turbota633

last year about this time i purchased a scanmaster from someone on the list, cant rememebr his name for the life of me, i know he was the owner of a sy/ty(can't remember which one) at the time. anyways, i need to find him to ask him if that was a scanmaster 2.0 or 2.1, i dont remember and i am not in the same place as my scanmaster, so i can't look. reason i need to know is i am ordering a chip from turbotweak. also, can anyone put into simpler terms of how to tell a 2.0 from a 2.1 ,i've searched and read a few posts, but still don't really know myself how to tell the difference. thanks, i really would apreciate any help.

-Joe

Joe,

Just turn the key til the lights in dash light up and look at the scanmaster it should say whether it is 2.0 or 2.1 with a blinking dot on the right side hope this helps..........

scanmaster

well, i thought of this, but he car and scanmaster are at home(Ohio), and i am far from there, in a hot,sandy place half way around the world so i'm gonna have to get my dad to do this for me, but that means i have to keep on gettin on him to go do that for me, hehe.

-Joe

Originally posted by turbota633
last year about this time i purchased a scanmaster from someone on the list, cant rememebr his name for the life of me, i know he was the owner of a sy/ty(can't remember which one) at the time. anyways, i need to find him to ask him if that was a scanmaster 2.0 or 2.1, i dont remember and i am not in the same place as my scanmaster, so i can't look. reason i need to know is i am ordering a chip from turbotweak. also, can anyone put into simpler terms of how to tell a 2.0 from a 2.1 ,i've searched and read a few posts, but still don't really know myself how to tell the difference. thanks, i really would apreciate any help.

-Joe

It was from me.....dunno what v. it is but instructions should tell ya...... you prolly don't have the instructions neither, eh?