Info On Tuff Tranny

BOTLFED

1 Fast Mother Fogger!
I am going to be building up my stock tranny and i need to know what the weak parts are that i need to replace the main thing i am going to put in is a real tranny brake. But i don't know what else needs to be tuffend up. this car is alot lighter than other gns weighing just over 2999lbs. so if any one has any part numbers and or manuals they recomend i would appritiate it. I will be having a buddy of mine help me that has built many 200r4 ,th350,th400,th770r4, glides, ansd c6's and c4's in the past just not modified ones thanks. :)

How do you know it only weighs over 2999pounds ED???... Ever weigh it??? :)

Hey mark are you up for a dyno day

Johnny

yo!

UHMMMM I am at home right now its called WORK! :( mark i'll be home sunday late afternoon right after dion time if you want to come over..and mr Badboy if i say it weighs 2999 and it doesn't ...well...i just bought a new saws-all :eek: .....i know i know you guys have been bugging me to weigh it and i will but i still have to put on the fiberglass doors and the lexan windows :D

there is a 200 page 2004r manual authored by us that will answer all your qs .it is the most complete source of information currently available on the 2004r period.step by step rebuild,theory,tech ,principles of operation ,converter selection and tech,valve body and governer tech,modifications,diagnosis by symptom,tools,hydraulic tables etc.65 shipped anywhere in the continental u.s..i have no problem answering qs but this should be on hand for the task you intend to do if you want it done right,cristoforos kokkonis @ckperformance.com