IN NEED OF A GOOD BUICK TRANNY SHOP

I LIVE IN NORTHER CALIFORNIA OUT SIDE SAN FRANCISCO. I THINK THE GUY WHO RE DID MY TRANNY DID A SHITTY JOB OR ITS MESSING UP. JUST WANT TO GET MINE LOOKED AT. I WANT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THESE TRANSMISSIONS

Don Wang is out there. Drwtransmission.com
Not sure how close for you but in the state .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've not actually had him work on stuff but he has answered questions on the pm and he has a pretty good (ok great ) rep with the locals out there. He goes by alkyv6 on here.
Message him or better give him a call. He has a pretty fast regal and has been building transmissions for at least as long as the 2004r has been around.

I just had surgery but can be reached at 916-739-0510. Leave return phone # and when the best time to contact. Site is down right now. Remodel.
Thanks and talk at you soon.
Bruce WE4

Last edited:
Well Bruce, are you up and running again. I'll start reccomending if you are.

I've got two of Donnie Wang's trannys in my GN's and they're perfect! But he's near San Diego, so a really long ways from you. My trannys are also full of WE4's billet parts, and they're indestructible! So either way, you're a winner!

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

Good days and bad days. I am always available for consultation. In fact I am thinking of doing nothing but consultation 24/7. What do you think of this? Would like some feedback and/or opinions....Surgery really screwed me up and age is catching up with me. I KNOW nobody can relate, lol (sarcastic smirk.) Either way I can HELP you out...
Thanks
Bruce WE4

One thing I do want to say as I am here and live here is there is an ad for a West Coast Transmission in Sacramento. How do I say this nicely......Out of all shops in this area I have had more calls for help with complaints about them. Not to knock them but to save my brothers from undo stress and problems. I call them as I see them and been seeing them for 30 years..... Take it for what it is worth.....

Just fixed phone number... didn't realize I typed wrong. Sorry my bad......

Donny Wang is an awesome dude!!! Only issue is he is 500 miles from us. If he wasn't , I would be at his place all the time. Great guy and his wife is nice as can be. SUPER people...

well if your out of business for a while I have a person who can build it i believe. i just need to know where to get these billet internals. also maybe you can consult him on this build somehow. any help would be great. how long you think your gonna be out of commission ?

well if your out of business for a while I have a person who can build it i believe. i just need to know where to get these billet internals. also maybe you can consult him on this build somehow. any help would be great. how long you think your gonna be out of commission ?
Like I said.... good days and bad days but here for you whatever is needed. Consult or whatever you may need. You are more than welcome to contact by phone,email or however......Best would be phone call....more personal.
Send email for direct line. prmnsgn@aol.com
Screw it... here dumbassed me it is in my signature, What a dope. Age.........
(916)-952-9567

Last edited: