In Car Video from Horsepower TV

EightSecV6

MDBL
The HP TV guys interviewed me Saturday and installed a camera in my car for a 7 second pass. I did not get to see it but the crew member said it turned out great, hopefully they will air it when they cover the event!

Was GMHTP there to do a nice feature on your car and some others?? That is awesome to hear that the Nats finally got some good coverage and that we will get to see the fastest Buick along with your Mug on TV:D :cool:

Rick Jensen himself was there in full force. He did shoot a very familiar car for a feature. But no word on when it will print. I will not let the cat out of the bag unless the owner does.;)

There should be awesome coverage on the nats. Every where i looked he was taking pictures.

Originally posted by Louie L.
Rick Jensen himself was there in full force. He did shoot a very familiar car for a feature. But no word on when it will print. I will not let the cat out of the bag unless the owner does.;)

Come on Louie at least give us a hint...

Dennis Gage from My Classic Car was there also doing a shoot. I don't know who they shot though..

B

Sounds like there was lots of good coverage.

Publicity is good for the event.

That will make it stronger for the following year.

It was a great event my first time to be there, I can't begin to say how much I enjoyed it. The people that I met where great!! Ok I'm heading off topic....:cool:

Later AJ

It was cool to have Rick Jensen hanging out in the Dury Inn parking with the old GreenWood gang. Coverage of GMHTP, HP TV and Gage of our cars will get another measure of respect, nationwide. Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

Great coverage for a great event with the best car guys in the world!
The countdown to 2006 begins.:)