Important Announcment about me.

Mike Licht

I was here first
As of Aug 1 I will no longer be an employee of Ramchargers. I am leaving to start a new business called Full Throttle Speed & Style. I have some ideas for new products and my current job situation does not allow me to develop them in the way I would like. I will still be doing consulting work for Ramchagers and they will continue to be a primary distributor for our products like the MAF Translator, Scanmaster, Computer Chips and a new line of hard parts we will be producing and announcing soon. We will concentrate on the Turbo Buick, DSM, LT1/LS1 and sport compact cars. If any one needs anything from me concerning Ramchargers now is the time. My new e-mail address is mike@fullthrottlespeed.com Best contact point for Ramchargers is Kevin Hayes at kevinh@ramchargers.com or Dave Deel daved@ramchargers.com.

Mike Licht

You've been around for a while, and you know your stuff, so I'm sure any new business venture of yours will be a successful one. Best of luck with everything:)

Mike Congratulations!

I am sure that Full Throttle Speed will have my business.

Bob

Where will you be located and will you have a store/shop with availible parts. I still remember how to get to sherwood.

GOOD LUCK MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've already discussed everything. So whatever you need, let me know. ;)
And of course you already know what I'm shooting for.

OH JOY!

I am sure there are tons of old customers standing in line for a chance to catch up with you.

Brian

You go boy....

Good luck to Our "Founding Father" in all your endevors both in this one and new things to come.
Thanks Mike.....:D
If you need anything.....Just hollar at me..:D

Bruce
WE4

Originally posted by rescued87gn
Mike, good luck with the new business.

Andy

Ditto. Good luck thanks for the fans and please do not forget us Buick guys. We still need your goodies:D :D

Mike,

Good luck with your new adventure. You know you'll always be welcome here. Let us all know when you get things going with the new shop.

(I always wondered how things would work out with Ramchargers after you dissolved Modern Musclecar....not anything against Ramchargers. It's just that once you've been your own boss, it's hard to go back.)

John

Originally posted by brian
OH JOY!

I am sure there are tons of old customers standing in line for a chance to catch up with you.

Brian

Thanks Brian,
Good to hear from you too. If anyone needed to catch up with me I have been pretty easy to find for the past couple years. And yes a ton of old customers have emailed me already wishing me well and already asking for catalogs and the web address. Thanks for thinking of me and thanks to all who have dropped me notes already. I am looking forward to getting back into this full swing again.

Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed & Style
www.fullthrottlespeed.com (up in a couple weeks)
mike@fullthrottlespeed.com (good now)

Full Throttle Speed will have my buisness!!! Good luck Mike, and please keep us posted on your progress.

Mike,

Good luck to you. I have always enjoyed our bench racing sessions when you would stop by.

Call if you need anything.