Impala SS or LS1 MAF

Not sure about the Impala SS but I did try to look up the price difference on my GM parts computer between a mid 90's camaro LT1 and a 2000 camaro LS1 MAF. Couldn't beleive they were actually the same part number :confused:

My guess the'd probably be the same thing on the Impala. If I get some time tomorrow I'll try to check my computer at work.

i have an LT1 MAF i took off my 94 Caprice when i took the motor out of it, and an LS1 MAF that came with a blown up LS1 i bought afew years ago, and i can tell you they are totally different. the LS1 MAF is about 1/2" bigger, and the plug is different.

The Impala, Roadmaster, Caprice, Caddy, and any other iron head LT1 has a smaller MAF than the alum. head Camaro, Firebird, Vette.

The Impala, Roadmaster, Caprice, Caddy, and any other iron head LT1 has a smaller MAF than the alum. head Camaro, Firebird, Vette.

So the correct answer to this question is to forget the Impala MAF and go for a Camaro one right?!?

Actually I think I'm going to try that one in the tube from FullThrottle. Think $159 sounds like a pretty good deal!

OK, I had time to look up the GM sensors

The Impala one is PN# 19112573 List price $180.46, I'd sell for 126.32 + shipping

The LS1 Maf is PN# 25179711 List price $271.30, I'd sell for 189.91 + shipping

I'm not sure if your local dealers give you a break but if anybody wants me to get them one just send me an pm

I hope this info helps!

I put an impala ss on mine w/translator,and works great.I paid 80$ plus tx,but that was my cost at the dealer where i work,been about 4yrs ago.It was for a 96 ss good luck!