I'm seriously considering a Hellcat guys

Nice!

That certainly is "look at me, look at me!" orange............:D

Honestly, I wanted something loud in color and surprisingly, not a lot of people even notice so far. Everyone I show the car to agrees the color is absolutely stunning, but while driving, my wife noticed no one really stretch their neck to look while driving. IDK... I would be pulling a U turn and asking the guy what color that "orange" was..lol

Ya, my kid loves for me the throw revs everywhere...lol he plugs his ears for almost anything that is potentially loud tho..lol

Looking at the 2016 production numbers, looks like only 341 were built with this color combo.

Man with that low production number in that color combo looks as if it may have also been a good investment. :)

If memory serves me the Challenger Hellcat is the only Hellcat with the option of a manual tranny?

Just bought one a couple weeks ago
20161114_170200.jpg

Hell you only going to live once !! .your kinda living my life I traded a 1974 Duster 340 in for my buick over 30 years ago { no regrets } . But I would keep
the double wide may come in handy at night . LOL !!

Honestly, I wanted something loud in color and surprisingly, not a lot of people even notice so far. Everyone I show the car to agrees the color is absolutely stunning, but while driving, my wife noticed no one really stretch their neck to look while driving. IDK... I would be pulling a U turn and asking the guy what color that "orange" was..lol

All the cars I've had I have never been frustrated that people aren't looking at me driving down the road

^^^ It seems to me that most people are simply unaware of anything :confused: going on around them, including guys driving loud color/loud piped super-cool cars :cool:.
I've been on "road tours" with up to maybe 60 old/loud/colorful-striped cars and the vast majority of drivers/pedestrians don't even take a glance. I also had what seems like a million people pull out in front of me when I was driving a red Expedition for 10 years o_O... they couldn't see it coming?

^^^ It seems to me that most people are simply unaware of anything :confused: going on around them, including guys driving loud color/loud piped super-cool cars :cool:.
I've been on "road tours" with up to maybe 60 old/loud/colorful-striped cars and the vast majority of drivers/pedestrians don't even take a glance. I also had what seems like a million people pull out in front of me when I was driving a red Expedition for 10 years o_O... they couldn't see it coming?

I agree. Most people seem completely unaware of their surroundings these days.

Neal

I'm very surprised at how many people notice the purple one and check it out. There are a lot of challengers on the road, and it's not like it looks drastically different from the $35,000 versions. To me this was comparable to buying a new GNX back in 1987, which I couldn't do at 13 years old! The real challenge is going to be keeping the miles down. Matter of fact I think I'm going to go for a drive right now!