I'm seriously considering a Hellcat guys

What I love is when people post on an open forum and then when someone says something they don't agree with they get butt hurt. Is it ok with you that I don't praise dodge products? When you say you have owned alot of cars and the hell cat is a better car well duh it should be. It's your money buy what you like and I hope it gives you years fun...

ummmm can you tell us how old you are ??? Do you own a Buick ??

Also, after researching the M6 manual version, Im going A8 Auto all the way. 3-4K to upgrade a clutch and the A8 is still handling whatever you throw at it. No brainer.

Ours is an A8 an I'd tell you the transmission is awesome. (y) I might be getting old but I don't know why anyone would want a stick especially when you have paddle shifters and a dual mode shifter. My last car was a C6 Z06 and I can honestly say driving a manual transmission car in So. Cal traffic sucks! The A8 is worth the extra $$ in my opinion.

Neal

Halarious coming from a guy named grumpy. like I stated earlier guys getting butt hurt over someones opinion after asking for opinions.

Coltsfan,

If you were to pay some real close attention, really, really close attention to this board, you would find out that Grumpy wouldn't know what a fast car really is............

At least that's what I hear....................:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The fact is, I could be wrong........;);););)

well right now my only performance car is a 88 Mazda RX7. Car has grown on me. I like it BUT I am old now. Street Outlaws??? Little Mazda could only go as a push car to bring the fast guys up to the line. Mazda is no Hellcat BUT with a little more tlc .... It would still be an import "OPOS" as Julio called it :( Hey have the chrome rims though :D Ignore the ol Lou guy. Whats he know ?? Prob just goin threw another 2nd childhood. So Colt what do ya have for a car ??

Screenshot_20160630-122150.png

Grumpasaurs I have a
89 Turbo Trans Am Hardtop and a recently purchased 26k mile Virgin GN.

ahhhh ok I see the problem .. No a problem but understand your way of thinking. Wife bought a new TTA in 1989.. One of the best fun cars she has ever had. I am serious !! Nobody knew what it was. Lots of great street racing with it. Finally in the high 90s we sold it. Was the 2nd car we had kept for all that time. Other oldest car since 1974 was a 66 Shelby Moosestang.
So the Lou guy and I have had these Buicks and TTAs since the beginning of time. As time goes buy we get board. Hell I was a die hard 60/70s Ford guy till 1980. Mid 80s we got bit hard by the Buick bug. We even had a 10,500 mile TTA in 2000 that I took apart to do a stage 2 project. oppps sorry.. You starting to squirm ?? :D. Changed our mind an put it back to stock. Wife loved that car to so what the hell take it an drive it !! It was like driveing her old new TTA. Looked at it an said no.. Been there an done it as she jumped in her 87 T. She had a lot of GNs, Ts, and Limited Ts. She loved the room they had. Drivway in the Buicks we had at that time.

Fast forward the past 15 years an ya get itchy so ya look around with your eyes open. Especially the new stuff. Wife has a V6 twin Turbo Lincoln MKS as her driver. Me .. Went back to a new 427 Cobra. Soooo in 2036 lemme know if your enthusiasm is still like it is today.. Shit.. Never mind Ill be dead I can hear you saying to yourself now.. They are crazy I'd never sell my Buick/TTA. Open up your eyes now . Change is good. Stay out of ruts. They get boaring quick.

Wow lots of flapping gums here :D I did it in a nice way to !!! I know you guys will be proud of me :p

Now OP go BUY your damm Hellcat !! You will not be disappointed. If by change you are than just sell it an get something else !!!

ahhhh ok I see the problem .. No a problem but understand your way of thinking. Wife bought a new TTA in 1989.. One of the best fun cars she has ever had. I am serious !! Nobody knew what it was. Lots of great street racing with it. Finally in the high 90s we sold it. Was the 2nd car we had kept for all that time. Other oldest car since 1974 was a 66 Shelby Moosestang.
So the Lou guy and I have had these Buicks and TTAs since the beginning of time. As time goes buy we get board. Hell I was a die hard 60/70s Ford guy till 1980. Mid 80s we got bit hard by the Buick bug. We even had a 10,500 mile TTA in 2000 that I took apart to do a stage 2 project. oppps sorry.. You starting to squirm ?? :D. Changed our mind an put it back to stock. Wife loved that car to so what the hell take it an drive it !! It was like driveing her old new TTA. Looked at it an said no.. Been there an done it as she jumped in her 87 T. She had a lot of GNs, Ts, and Limited Ts. She loved the room they had. Drivway in the Buicks we had at that time.

Fast forward the past 15 years an ya get itchy so ya look around with your eyes open. Especially the new stuff. Wife has a V6 twin Turbo Lincoln MKS as her driver. Me .. Went back to a new 427 Cobra. Soooo in 2036 lemme know if your enthusiasm is still like it is today.. Shit.. Never mind Ill be dead I can hear you saying to yourself now.. They are crazy I'd never sell my Buick/TTA. Open up your eyes now . Change is good. Stay out of ruts. They get boaring quick.

Wow lots of flapping gums here :D I did it in a nice way to !!! I know you guys will be proud of me :p

Now OP go BUY your damm Hellcat !! You will not be disappointed. If by change you are than just sell it an get something else !!!

This past may I sold my 2005 C6 that was worked over by Modern Muscle here in town the car was wicked fast. Daytona sunset orange. after 5 years and starring to drive hot everytime in the seat she had to go. always wanted a gn so I bought this 1.
If I was to go back to modern performance would look real hard at the new z28.

If I was to go back to modern performance would look real hard at the new z28.

well you did say it is all about opinions right ??? nevermind mind.. Vette owners an Z28s ??? Don't have enuff time to go there.

Have a good day.

Oh never mind just lookin at that GN an TTA go out an flog the piss outta them !!! Its just a damm car !! Life is short !!

Oh never mind just lookin at that GN an TTA go out an flog the piss outta them !!! Its just a damm car !! Life is short !!

Dammit to early for me to be posting !! Don't drive em if ya have to take them someplace to get work done ;)

I will say this i would strongly look at a Dodge product when I'm I'm need for another work car lmao

Ok. I talked to the dealer and I can get a new 2016 Hellcat Challenger for 63K... 67K out the door. These cars are fully loaded

Thats about the cheapest I have seen ANYWHERE!

16's are selling for invoice in a lot of dealerships. I've been researching the Hellcat for a while. I'm going to wait until the market get's in the mid 40's before I pull the trigger. Shouldn't be too long. Until then I'll keep driving this old thing.

Viper's are different then anything I've ever driven. This is my 4th one in the last 15 years. It's uncomfortable, a handful to drive and the fit and finish is horrible but I love them. I have a full exhaust system from headers to tips to install along with a canned tune. I'm not going to run cat's so it's going to sound pretty cool and should shoot some flames on the down shift. I'm thinking hard about the Hellcat mainly because I'ts a bit$h to get in and out of the Viper anymore. LOL