I'm no welder, but ...

Soon the listing will be gone, so here it is, in memory of . . . . Something :confused:

1383173026297.jpg

1383173069046.jpg

1383173090126.jpg

Maybe a dog took a deuce on it and he just spray painted over it.

Feasable.... Dog needs a new diet though.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yeah - it ain't no work of art for sure.

But they tell you to really slather it in that crease to strengthen it.

Slather they did.

It's the $75 I find more offensive. :eek:

As hot as those things get, having an ingot there to retain heat isn't doing anyone a favor. I've welded dozens of those and I beef it up, but I don't roll an entire spool into it.

DAMN............

A Harbor Freight welder does better than that...

Bryan

DAMN............

A Harbor Freight welder does better than that...

Bryan

Somewhere in China - a Harbor Freight welder just got its feelings hurt.
I hope you're happy Brian.
From someone who has born the brunt of your candor - you sure don't pull any punches do you?

How can you sleep at night?
I know - don't drink coffee after 7. :D

Somewhere in China - a Harbor Freight welder just got its feelings hurt.
I hope you're happy Brian.
From someone who has born the brunt of your candor - you sure don't pull any punches do you?

How can you sleep at night?
I know - don't drink coffee after 7. :D

LMAO.......

I needed that, my Cardinals are getting their ass handed to them right now, bout to lose the World Series in a couple of innings.

Bryan

Usually when you buy such a thing - you're hoping "Gee I hope this isn't Kmart Silver paint that isn't going to burn off in a stinking mess in the first 30 seconds"
But in this case you'd be hoping "Geee - I hope that weld burns off and falls off like a 10 day old shin scab in the first 30 seconds"

LMAO.......

I needed that, my Cardinals are getting their ass handed to them right now, bout to lose the World Series in a couple of innings.

Bryan

LOL -
Look at the bright side - after this - we no longer have to bear that odorous Tim McCarver any longer bloviating about how "he used to do it".
One down - one Joe Suck left to go.

Attachments

• THE ANTI CHRIST.jpg
    THE ANTI CHRIST.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 42
LMAO.......

Bryan

I sure don't want to hijack such an important thread - but - for the life of me - I don't know where the Sox came up with all that (timely) offense, and what happened to the Card offense.
Although, if you think about it - they sort of came on at the end of the year.
It wasn't like they were a juggernaut all year long like in years past.
And Big Pappa or Pappi or whatever your name is - put down the "A-Rod Energy Drink" We all know what's up.
But it's like when Booby Cox insisted on pitching to Barry Bonds - and he homered every time.
C'mon - take a walk already.
Next?

Hell - you're talking to a guy who's team lead all of Major league baseball all year in wins - then looked like a bunch of Nancy boys in the one series they played.

As hot as those things get, having an ingot there to retain heat isn't doing anyone a favor. I've welded dozens of those and I beef it up, but I don't roll an entire spool into it.

Someone told him - 'You gotta really load it up in there"

LMAO.......

Bryan

That happens when one takes a knife to a gun fight.............Pathetic.