I'm no welder, but ...

I prob have 5 here welded just like it !! BUT they are not painted. I can give ya a DEAL on them :D

What if that's just gum. It looks like a half a bag of hubba bubba.

If that's someone from this board, you are banned until your next post.
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wow, and people bitch at china header welds.:confused:

Looks like a gbody weld after the first case of beer. You should see the one after that one done at 9am.

Wow. If my dog took a s**** on those headers and walked away, it would still look better than that weld. :eek::confused:

post-jbweld.jpg

hello people; I saw the pic of the JB weld so anyone here used it on a cracked manifold repair? I've used it in modeling but never on a car part.
IBBY

The weld quality I was getting wasn't much different than that. I'm talking before the fire! He actually made me stop taking pictures of the welds because he didn't want them to be seen.

This is why the grinder was invented. Not everyone can lay a nice bead. Grinding discs can be had single, by the box, case or pallet if needed.

This is why the grinder was invented. Not everyone can lay a nice bead. Grinding discs can be had single, by the box, case or pallet if needed.

True... However, the dumass using the welder, then trying to dress up the dog shyt welds, could have just as easily set the car on fire w/ those sparks.:(

Then he needs a firewatch with a BIG extinguisher. :D

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Turn the heat up and the wire speed down until you get in more practice. Once you see the puddle form start working the flux away leaving a puddle as you drag it. I like to stich the flux myself.