I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

519C63F7-DD3C-46D4-A361-77597ACEE75E.jpeg

D8EC9C12-12B4-4DDD-B1EA-C8ABACC6B68B.jpeg

7D6F4CE4-F693-4D66-A592-85F3CC4C4C35.jpeg

294794B1-705A-45BD-B3A5-D901DF07BB8D.jpeg

CA265BFC-64DD-471E-9D9A-0A8851D18C25.jpeg

Listen to this!!
The ones who are even more stupid are the Rhinos. They are supposed to be the ones protecting freedom but they are too damn worried about their salaries!

I wonder why no one ( MSM) is covering this..:rolleyes:
In march of this yr the town i reside in got smacked with a EF4 tornado, affecting 12k residents and over 2k homes, a lot of those were leveled .
Recently the two talking heads ( Warnock, Assoff) flew into town and assured everyone they will direct FEMA to spring into action !!!!
After their photo and news propaganda opt was over they flew away on their magic carpet....
Around the first of July FEMA denied Individual Federal Aid for a second time...
We didn't meet their criteria .... but would not say what that criteria was ...:mad:

This county and this state is heavily Republican.... go figure.
If people don't wake the fuck up we are going to be in very deep do-do, as we fly illegals all over the country on taxpayers dime...

Warnock, Assoff)
2 of the LCD operatives.
Both are scum, that should be removed from the swamp.
We're going to get the "reverand" next yr. If we can get Hershel Walker to run, Warnock is history.
Ossoff, in 24.
Both are part of the Stacey Abrams gang of lyin, thieving bastards.
Ossoff came to town. All he got from me, was the finger.

If the DemonRats and rinos put half the effort they are trying to stop the audits into bettering the country we'd be a bit further ahead.
Although, I have to give them, the demos credit for wanting to pass a bill to make women register for the draft, although the feminists are not happy with that part of equality. Girl Power, YAY!!!!

If the DemonRats and rinos put half the effort they are trying to stop the audits into bettering the country we'd be a bit further ahead.
Although, I have to give them, the demos credit for wanting to pass a bill to make women register for the draft, although the feminists are not happy with that part of equality. Girl Power, YAY!!!!
Where have you been? Lol

Where have you been? Lol

Hey, being retarded, or retired takes up a lot of my time. :LOL:
Ya know, I used to say the world was getting crazier by the day but now it's by the hour.
By the way, I love how Governor Abbott has been arresting illegals for trespassing. Genius at work. Between Texas
and the Arizona Senate they might single handedly turn the fraud election.

By the way, I love how Governor Abbott has been arresting illegals for trespassing. Genius at work. Between Texas
and the Arizona Senate they might single handedly turn the fraud election.
Abbot has a challenger; Allen West