I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

It's documented that Hitler told so many lies, he started believing them. Same thing with Shithole Biden.
To sell a lie, you have to believe it. To believe it, you have to repeat it over and over. Once you start believing it, the sheep will follow.

With a bit of luck...This asshole has the signs of being infected.. Not sure with what, yet.
Then again, he may just be slobbering, while trying to speak , lie thru his ass.
He did say it had just been wiped, tho.:rolleyes:
A pathetic, disgusting excuse, for a human being.

Sorry, didn't see you already posted that before posting about it. Hope it was a big ole dry booger.
Or the other day he was grabbing the young boy by the hand and he pulled it away. There's something seriously
wrong with that fool.

The "Peter principle" overtakes that asshole, even before he does his little parade, in his robe.
It would be a best seller, should his SS detail write a book, on this moron's daily existence in lala land.
"a concept in management developed by Laurence J. Peter, which observes that people in a hierarchy tend to rise to their "maximum level of incompetence": employees are promoted based on their success in previous jobs until they reach a level at which they are no longer competent, as skills in one job do not necessarily translate to another".
This pretty well covers Cumala, too. Her last "job" was a political "ho".

100_0225.JPG

Luckily, we have a knight in shining armor, coming to rescue us, from the above "assault". In an attempt at combatting this "disinformation", Twitter is "stepping up" to assist, in making sure we all get only "truthful info".
My ?, truthful by who's standards?
These :poop: make me sick.................And tired!
I'm on none of those "social media platforms, for that very reason...Including the bullshit TB FB site.