I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Speaking of Lindsay Graham, has anybody heard from Ray?
Ray is no longer of this world, he spent his time and money in trying to help others who had less then they needed. He gave a large part of his life in the the war that everyone was against. But no one care, as most never did anything to help anybody. For me I have lost faith in this forum. Will not look again, only posted for my husband

Ray is no longer of this world, he spent his time and money in trying to help others who had less then they needed. He gave a large part of his life in the the war that everyone was against. But no one care, as most never did anything to help anybody. For me I have lost faith in this forum. Will not look again, only posted for my husband
Even if you never visit this site again I must say I am sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for your family to find peace in this time of grief.

RIP 1952ray.

RIP 1952ray....you will be missed and may your heart and soul live on through your thoughts and words on this forum.....thoughts and prayers to you and your family....

Dam i was just wondering what happened to Ray as i just read the last 5 pages of this thread didnt agree with your views but loved reading them ...sorry to hear this.
RIP Ray1952....

We’re going to miss your wit and wisdom Ray.
Godspeed my friend.

The devil bowed her head because she knew that she’d been beat. She laid that golden pen on the ground at Donald’s feet.
Donald said: Nancy, just come on back if you ever want to try again, I done told you once you drunk old bitch.
I’ll be your president again!!!

View attachment
(Reprinted from a different format)

Forwarding . . .

It turns out that the same day Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline, he also lifted the security on our power grid for 90 days (Trump’s EO the year prior secured our power grid by giving China no access.)

Here below is the snippet buried in Biden’s Keystone pipeline EO.

“c) Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United States Bulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days. The Secretary of Energy and the Director of OMB shall jointly consider whether to recommend that a replacement order be issued.”

Just a small little paragraph tucked away in one of Biden’s EO’s the first day he was in office under the umbrella of “restoring science to tackle the climate crisis”.

You can find it here:

Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis | The White House/

So I researched our energy transformers that supply our power grid.

Turns out, we have had zero transformers in this country that were manufactured in China prior to 2009. From 2009 -2019, China has manufactured 200 of our transformers, supplying 60% of our power grid.

Trump’s EO states this snippet, interestingly enough.

May 1, 2020 order, President Trump stated that

“the United States should no longer purchase transformers and other electric grid equipment manufactured in China. He signaled that it is important to end relationships that U.S. utilities have directly with Chinese businesses and multi-national companies manufacturing transformers in China, which are later plugged into the electric grid in the United States.

Chinese power equipment can be embedded with software and hardware that can be remotely accessed, enhancing China’s ability to commit cyberattacks. Because power transformers are huge and weigh between 100 and 400 tons, it is not easy to identify embedded software or hardware. There is also a potential hardware risk since counterfeit items can be easily put into large power transformers.”

You can read Trump’s EO here:

Securing the United States Bulk-Power System

What prompted Trump’s EO was this prior report right here. The Department of Energy found in this report, that there were :

6 - US power transformer manufacturers

30- Chinese power transformer manufacturers.

You can read the report here:
https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2014/04/f15/LPTStudyUpdate-040914.pdf

Most recent projects were completed in

Houston
Las Vegas
New Jersey

If you lookup “ Electric Panda”.... you will wonder why in the heck this isn’t front page news now with Texas.

Conclusively, Biden, on his first day in office, opened up the American electrical grid to China.

His very first day in office. 3 weeks later, 5 million are without power and struggling to keep their families warm, and many livestock are unable to survive the emergent conditions caused by my power and limited water.”

I posted some stuff in the lounge about a year and a half ago about the grid (wiped out in the fire or whatever:rolleyes: ) and a warning about California and Texas. The scary thing is how utterly dependent our sociaty is on reliable electricity, and how absolute filthy fucking scum have played with it. I am a firm believer in free markets, but capitolism has become just another "ism" for powerful/wealthy filthy fuck sticks to exploit while the unssuspecting working stiff believes in America and gets up and goes to work everyday. I am sure this statement will cause some to lose faith and makes me a terrorist.

I posted some stuff in the lounge about a year and a half ago about the grid (wiped out in the fire or whatever:rolleyes: ) and a warning about California and Texas. The scary thing is how utterly dependent our sociaty is on reliable electricity, and how absolute filthy fucking scum have played with it. I am a firm believer in free markets, but capitolism has become just another "ism" for powerful/wealthy filthy fuck sticks to exploit while the unssuspecting working stiff believes in America and gets up and goes to work everyday. I am sure this statement will cause some to lose faith and makes me a terrorist.
Many associate Patriotism with terrorism nowadays. The difference can be largely found in the intent. IOW; If anyone believes that loving your country is terrorism, than f*** 'em.