I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) who manages the flow of electric power in Texas just informed the public that the wind energy generators froze leaving about 1M customers without power, in Houston. Can't imagine how many are without power state wide!
Temps dropped to 10F last night and are forecasted to drop to 7F tonight.

Global warming, according to the global experts AOC and Gretzilla.

In 1986, I wrote a college paper on climate change. . . . This is when you actually had to go to the library and get publications or books mailed to your library, if they didn't have them available.

So, after 5 months of research, I concluded that experts didn't agree on the warming. There were opposing viewpoints. What they did agree on however, was a "hole in the ozone layer".

The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) who manages the flow of electric power in Texas just informed the public that the wind energy generators froze leaving about 1M customers without power, in Houston. Can't imagine how many are without power state wide!

Been keeping up on this and something is rotten in the state of denmark. There's been plenty of cold snaps over the years and never this. They say with the massive increases on energy on the spot market some residential customers could see utility bills in the $1,000s. How to F is that even legal, just more speculators making a killing.
Gets pretty cold here all the time in the winter and still see the wind turbines running and there's plenty of gas wells in ny and pa that aren't freezing.
Last I read a short time ago there's 2 million without power because their rolling blackouts decided to stop rolling.
What's the one thing that's changed? Old potato head is the only thing. One good thing is all the green energy twats can find out now what it's like without fossil fuels. Looks like the tard stronghold of austin is getting hit bad. Well just suck it up buttercup tards.
Make sure Jerryl that you rub this in to all the tards you meet.

In 1986, I wrote a college paper on climate change. . . . This is when you actually had to go to the library and get publications or books mailed to your library, if they didn't have them available.

So, after 5 months of research, I concluded that experts didn't agree on the warming. There were opposing viewpoints. What they did agree on however, was a "hole in the ozone layer".

Guess that ozone hole disappeared when all the TB owners ran out of R-12.
2-3 days ago the weather looked pretty normal for the next 10 days. Then last night we could get 8-12" from tonight through tomorrow. WTF, but they know what the weather is going to be 100 years from now.

Been keeping up on this and something is rotten in the state of denmark. There's been plenty of cold snaps over the years and never this. They say with the massive increases on energy on the spot market some residential customers could see utility bills in the $1,000s. How to F is that even legal, just more speculators making a killing.
Gets pretty cold here all the time in the winter and still see the wind turbines running and there's plenty of gas wells in ny and pa that aren't freezing.
Last I read a short time ago there's 2 million without power because their rolling blackouts decided to stop rolling.
What's the one thing that's changed? Old potato head is the only thing. One good thing is all the green energy twats can find out now what it's like without fossil fuels. Looks like the tard stronghold of austin is getting hit bad. Well just suck it up buttercup tards.
Make sure Jerryl that you rub this in to all the tards you meet.
I hope all those electric cars are stranded because they can't be recharged.

I am not against electric cars though. I am against the green bs narrative and the oil dependant policy.

I read somewhere that the "Green Utopia" that is Germany's renewable power sources (wind and solar panels) are also frozen due to cold weather and heavy snows and Germany is having to rely on non-renewable resources for their electrical energy needs right now.

Oh and I also remember the gas crisis of the early seventies, the global cooling of the mid seventies, the hole in the ozone layer due to Freon (R-12) and hair spray (cfcs) of the 80's and 90's, and the global warming of the last 20 years (methane and co2) which is now simply known as climate change.

The thing about these "crisis" is that somehow they all seem to benefit big business. I thought it was just so lucky discovering the cause of the hole in the ozone layer was Freon just right before the DuPont Freon patent expired. It was so great that DuPont had r-134a under patent and ready to go when r-12 was outlawed.

Electricity deregulation in Texas, approved by Texas Senate Bill 7 on January 1, 2002, called for the creation of the Electric Utility Restructuring Legislative Oversight Committee to oversee implementation of the bill. According to the law, deregulation would be phased in over several years.

" This is a good time to note that the electrical grid in Texas was deregulated, privatized, and removed from interconnected networks to avoid federal regulation and increase profits to a small number of wealthy individuals."

now they are trying to sue DJT and company.....are they aware of " The president and former presidents and other government officials are protected by qualified immunity. This has been in front of the supreme Court and upheld.....:cautious:

Electricity deregulation in Texas, approved by Texas Senate Bill 7 on January 1, 2002, called for the creation of the Electric Utility Restructuring Legislative Oversight Committee to oversee implementation of the bill. According to the law, deregulation would be phased in over several years.

" This is a good time to note that the electrical grid in Texas was deregulated, privatized, and removed from interconnected networks to avoid federal regulation and increase profits to a small number of wealthy individuals."
now jerryl ...want to be clear ..I am an advocate of deregulation...but the irresponsibility of how it was mangaged financially speaking is just greed and wrong....they need some legislation implace to prevent... basically extortion or a monopolistic situation....GREED....

What's going to be interesting is the USSC is going to hear 3 cases of fraud now from iirc PA, GA and MI(?). Lin Wood will be arguing one of them and since he's doubled down of pos roberts it will be fascinating to see how the pos reacts to Wood. Of course the USSC will rule against them at least 5-4 so now pretty much all avenues have been exhausted and maybe the military will come and do their legally constitutional duty. Would be awesome if Wood out of the blue ties in roberts name on the lolita express manifest with the case.

In the communist state of ny it was deregulated in 1996 so you could buy electric from any source. Big F'n joke. It still had to go through the same owned monopoly delivery network. Last month I used $11 of electric and delivery charge was $36. These other suppliers will call and tell me I could save "up" to 7%. So for a savings of $.77 I'll write and screw around with another check, envelope and stamp, lmao. I always ask them what are you going to save me on the delivery change? Crickets.