I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

"as she hasn't given up her Senate seat, or am I the only one that's noticed that."
She will wait until the smoke has cleared. The fag governor of Kali will appoint her replacement.
That way, she's either still in the senate, and, there's minimum time for Newscum to get flak for his choice of a replacement.
These people aren't stupid.. Just underhanded and devious.
My take on it is she's holding onto it so she still has a cushy job to fall back on when Trump gets inaugurated on the 20th.

Subpoenas have just been issued for all voting machines and software in Maricopa County in Arizona for forensic examination.

Something else I noticed. All dead people voted Dem, yet not one voted Rep. Curious how SCOTUS doesn't realize it's illegal for dead people to vote.
Someone on twitter who is very close to a judge stated that death threats have been issued to a few judges.
Obviously we don't know if its true but the massive changes in behaviors only gives credence to the theory.

Some may believe that the administration will not impact lives and in reality, it won’t if you are on your way out. People could have had the same opinion when Lincoln became president so let’s ask ourselves; What “America” would we be living in today or 50 years ago if no one cared who ran the country?

The reality is that what we do today may not impact your life, but it sure will impact your children’s or grandchildren’s life. It may be positive, it may be negative, but impact it will so don’t BS yourself.

Lets take one single subject that is on the Biden administration table; Limiting 2A. There are a million scenarios, but in the end, it’s a slippery slope that only goes one way. I have had these discussions and the response typically is: They won't do that. Oh really? Move to NJ, CA, NY, IL and tell me it can't or won't. Regardless what one believes to be true about the constitution and/or 2A, that’s the fight; A fight of principles to ensure continued freedom.

Here's a "tidbit"... Conspiracy theory, or reality?
From the company that was hacked...
Notes the Executive VP sold 57k shares [$1.2M] on 11/9. The CEO, Kevin Thompson, had sold 700k shares [$15M] 10 days later.
Could one safely assume they knew about the hack, well before it was made public?:poop:
Nah,. No way would avoiding a massive loss of $, influence their decisions. NOT IN AMERIKA:rolleyes:

If this doesn't get fixed now,. there's no recovery by simply voting. The Dems will grow the base with illegal voters to the point of no return.

Seems Nancy, and her band of thieves, are still active with their atty "observers" going to NY 22.
They pulled that same shit in Indiana, and managed to flip the results, after refusing to seat the real winner.
"
That last time the House Administration Committee intervened in a disputed race was in 1985, when the Democrat-controlled House refused to seat Republican Rick McIntyre as congressman from Indiana’s 8th District.

This was despite the fact a recount showed him winning by 34 votes and he had a certificate of election. But a special panel of the Administration Committee concluded Democrat Frank McCloskey had actually won by four votes and the House seated him".
The Repub's best get their shit in 1 bag, or this will happen, yet again, and Ms Tenny will lose.