I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Some old guy observations....We grew up on a crank fone. 2 shorts, and a long.
Yesterday, I forgot the cell fone. I was gone all day.
I got home, saw it lying on the counter, and thought, what/who have I missed, not having it with me?
A single word describes it all............Nothing! :cool:
A further "missed nothing", the storm put the tv out for the evening.
Some conveniences are OK. One that comes to mind is, the house fone answering machine can be shut off.:D

We had the desk phone with no dial, pick it up and ask the operator to get you the number. Party line so you had your own distinctive ring and had 2 letters before the number. Tell me you never listened to other people talking on there, some pretty juicy stuff sometimes. And the connection box outside was the size of a small bread box. I know, what's a bread box. :LOL: Hey, I still have an answering machine!

Trump killed it tonight!
How can you not love that guy, the way he loves this country?

Does anyone wonder why they call it "woke" when the left are obviously going through life with there eyes closed to what is happening outside their dream world? So who are the really woke people? Just sayin...

For the 17 that previously voted for Biden in this poll, if any of you have been paying attention to what is going on, I just wanted to let you know that unlike the vote in November, this poll will allow you to change your selection.

For the 17 that previously voted for Biden in this poll, if any of you have been paying attention to what is going on, I just wanted to let you know that unlike the vote in November, this poll will allow you to change your selection.
I would love to hear what those 17 think about the riots, 2A, border wall, child kidnapping, China, medical insurance, NBA cry babies, taxation, sending jobs to foreign countries, releasing violent prisoners, career politicians getting rich, attacks on conservatives and their values, politically motivated arrests, and "under God" being removed from the pledge of allegiance by the Dems. . . Among other things.

Tell me you never listened to other people talking on there, some pretty juicy stuff sometimes

NEVER!
We had the no dial at first. Circa 1950. It had a crank on it. The signal generated woke up the operator, "up in town".

I would love to hear what those 17
That's one thing the anon poll allows. A typical lyin' lefty, swamp dweller works best being unknown. A form of plausible deniability. Notice how often they use the worn out phrase "reliable sources".
All 17 of them can kiss my conservative ass!

Just for shit and Giggles last night I switched over to CNN to see if they were showing Trump they were I watched it for a bit and every time he would make a point on something that he did they would pop up on the bottom of the screen fact-check and put in there why Trump was lying I thought that was such bullshit typical liberal Network!

Just for shit and Giggles last night I switched over to CNN to see if they were showing Trump they were I watched it for a bit and every time he would make a point on something that he did they would pop up on the bottom of the screen fact-check and put in there why Trump was lying I thought that was such bullshit typical liberal Network!
You are right, all all the networks fact check both Trump and Biden , six networks and three cable. All nine had the same numbers except one. All nine said Trump mis-stated the facts and or out-right lied 21 times. One said Biden mis-stated The facts one time the other eight said no lies. Anyone can look this up on a number of sites.

I watched the unedited, uninterrupted, and unsocialized version on YouTube.

I would love to hear what those 17 think about the riots, 2A, border wall, child kidnapping, China, medical insurance, NBA cry babies, taxation, sending jobs to foreign countries, releasing violent prisoners, career politicians getting rich, attacks on conservatives and their values, politically motivated arrests, and "under God" being removed from the pledge of allegiance by the Dems. . . Among other things.

We all here know the right side of each of these issues but the libtards will believe the exact opposite and be on the wrong side. Never get into an argument with a tard because they neither understand or speak coherently. Have an uncle that's tarder than most and will get mad at the drop of a hat when you tell him the truth. Still insists that anyone can walk into a gun shop and buy a machine gun because he saw it on cnn.
This how they handled the antifa back in the day and even more appropriate now.

NEVER!
We had the no dial at first. Circa 1950. It had a crank on it. The signal generated woke up the operator, "up in town".

Right. And never did prank calls either. :ROFLMAO:
"Do you have Prince Albert in a can"?
"Yes"
"Better let him out" or

"Is your refrigerator running"?
"Yes"
"Better go catch it"
Can't believe we use to think those were so funny.

That's one thing the anon poll allows. A typical lyin' lefty, swamp dweller works best being unknown. A form of plausible deniability. Notice how often they use the worn out phrase "reliable sources".

All 17 of them can kiss my "WHITE" conservative ass!

Fixed it for ya. :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Don't have cable but saw clips of some of their reporting like the 4 panelists. They looked like they were at the funeral for their beloved dnc. Trump and RNC hit it out of the field while their team never made 1st base. Can you imagine the meltdown when Trump gets re-elected, it will be glorious.