I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Wrong thread I know, but will share that I’m back in the hospital. My body has decided it doesn’t like this heart anymore. Got two IV’s in me. Drugs and more drugs. Well maybe my body thinks this heart came out of a Ford, you know Found On Road Dead. All jokes aside will hope for the best.
Ray,
That's terrible and a saddening update. (Speechless)

Wrong thread I know, but will share that I’m back in the hospital. My body has decided it doesn’t like this heart anymore. Got two IV’s in me. Drugs and more drugs. Well maybe my body thinks this heart came out of a Ford, you know Found On Road Dead. All jokes aside will hope for the best.

GET BETTER FAST!

aaaahhh man ...hang in there buddy ...we are all thinking about ...YOU...

Old news: More Democrat lies!
(Surprise, Surprise)

And the number 1 reason for their losses every year is they have to pay all their pension costs up front. Where lots of businesses will just put enough in to cover the cost yearly or add some extra the PO is about the only one that is required to do this. So there's lots of money sitting there that's not needed until down the line. Is the government using that extra like they do SS. Personally, I love the USPS and "no" private concern is going to do what they do unless you pay through the nose AND ass for it. Now go buy some U.S. Flag of Purple Heart 1st class postage stamps today.

Sorry to hear that my friend. The doctors and you probably knew there would be some issues with such a delicate operation. Just hang tough, you've done that before. I honestly include you in my prayers twice a day and many others here too. Wishing you the very best.

I'd have a pretty high level of confidence the money would arrive. And if voting demonrat 100% that it would arrive along with the 20 others I sent with it.
Now if Conservative-Republican the demonrats will have plenty of sappers working at the PO to make sure everyone of those ballots goes into the lost bin.
And if you're thinking of using UPS, forget it, their busy.