I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Good, now everybody is talking. 18 days to go. Can’t wait to see who will be shedding tears. Not me, why? As I am convinced nothing is going to change. Oh I guess it will not be as much noise if Biden is there. Maybe be able to read what’s happening. But then again who knows. If Trump is still there well he has been know as the mouth of NY for 40 years. That’s not going to change, it will be boring for a while when this does end.

End, Ha. In 2024 we have Don Jr. to take the reins.
That savannah guntrie, what a bitch! She's the reason the kunt word was invented. Can you imagine when she's hard on the rag!!! All she did was attack and ridicule Trump and the toughest question plugs got was if he liked puppies or kittens better.

End, Ha. In 2024 we have Don Jr. to take the reins.
That savannah guntrie, what a bitch! She's the reason the kunt word was invented. Can you imagine when she's hard on the rag!!! All she did was attack and ridicule Trump and the toughest question plugs got was if he liked puppies or kittens better.
Lord no, JR isn’t his daddy, as he is dumb as a rock. Hell even daddy has been quoted saying that.

Lord no, JR isn’t his daddy, as he is dumb as a rock. Hell even daddy has been quoted saying that.

You're just trying to push my buttons, lol. Jr. is a smart cookie too, came up having to do real hands on construction, can run backhoes, shovels, etc and hearing him just talk you know hes no idiot. Plus, plus, he and his brother are hunters. Sr. would never say that about his kids, at least not in public. Did you hear that from the same anonymous source that said he was banging his daughter?
Now, anymore talk like this and you'll get a spoon full of castor oil and a nice big ex-lax! :ROFLMAO:

You're just trying to push my buttons, lol. Jr. is a smart cookie too, came up having to do real hands on construction, can run backhoes, shovels, etc and hearing him just talk you know hes no idiot. Plus, plus, he and his brother are hunters. Sr. would never say that about his kids, at least not in public. Did you hear that from the same anonymous source that said he was banging his daughter?
Now, anymore talk like this and you'll get a spoon full of castor oil and a nice big ex-lax! :ROFLMAO:
I’ll see if I can find the quote, it was during the same time he told jr if he ever joined the military he would write him out of his will. Trump was also quoted saying the same to a John Kelly

Trump's the best thing that has happened to our country for quite some time......dems can only win if they cheat.......the American public is not as stupid as the dems and msm think......Trump in a landslide unless recounts flip certain regions like in AZ and Montana in 16.....Brenda Sykes has been seen around the country teaching her tricks of the trade

When is a kid old enough to handle a gun? Well . . . . In Texas, it's 4.

There once was a sniffer whose name was Ole Joe

His Running Partner, they called The Hoe

Ole Joe had a son who loved his crack, who’s smoking & sex pix loaded down his Mac

One day Ole Joe’s son smoked too much crack, when he dropped off his Mac, and he smooth forgot about it Jack!

And just like that all hopes for Joe & The Hoe were instantly shot down.

As word quickly got around as to what was on his crack head sons Mac!

Sorry, Joe and The Hoe, but it’s gonna be a, NO! Nice try guy!

I’ll see if I can find the quote, it was during the same time he told jr if he ever joined the military he would write him out of his will. Trump was also quoted saying the same to a John Kelly

I think most fathers would try to keep their sons from entering the military. Especially with the linguini spined politicians starting wars they have no intention of winning so they and their elitist friends can get rich from MIC. Think about if some idiot starts a war and they need people your daughter could vary well be drafted now. If it were a "just" war do you want your kin working for a no holds barred to win leader like Trump or some slime ball, traitorous, sell his country's secrets out to china for money pos like old plugs biden.
Remember too that pos oblahma fired about 200 top patriotic military officers because they wouldn't sign his pos allegiance to him paper about firing on U.S. citizens.
P.S. President Trump said he isn't making the vaccine mandatory, you'll have a choice.

When is a kid old enough to handle a gun? Well . . . . In Texas, it's 4.

Before the indoctrination centers started turning out a lot of soy boys most schools back in the day had shooting clubs. I remember in 1966 my brother's 6th grade class had to do a report on a hobby so he took in a Savage M-24. We rode the bus to school and no one, not anyone said anything other than asking about it, bus driver included.
Can you imagine today!
Oh, it was the .22mag over 410ga.