I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

See post's #18 and # 20.

To be honest, I wouldn't feel even a little bit bad if she died some sort of horrible, painful death.

She is, and always has been, an uneducated, racist, EVIL influence in this world. EVIL.

Last edited:
See post's #18 and # 20.

To be honest, I wouldn't feel even a little bit bad if she died some sort of horrible, painful death.

She is, and always has been, an uneducated, racist, EVIL influence in this world. EVIL.

I don't wish anything bad on her except tie her down and put headphones on that ugly head and make her listen to Rush Limbaugh 24/7.

I don't wish anything bad on her except tie her down and put headphones on that ugly head and make her listen to Rush Limbaugh 24/7.

She needs worse. She straight up fucked her constituency for over 40 years.

Think about that. ......... Wait. Those idiots didn't stop her. They deserve EVERYTHING they (didn't) get.

Go ahead and vote DEMOCRAT again, FOOLS.

She's still a COMPLETE piece of SHIT. Period. She will fuck you in the heart and not think twice about it.

"My name is Maxine Waters, and I don't like this message. Not one mutha' fuckin' second of it."

Last edited:
I don't know who is worst; Maxipad or Houstons' Sheila Jackson Flea :sick:

Senator Diane Frankenstien.......

Feinstein can be heard saying of Barrett,

“She’s been pro-life for a long time. So I suspect with her, it is deeply personal and comes with her religion.”

At lunch, (I'm just spit balling here) this cunt said "I'd like to see MORE babies aborted, especially those BLACK one's. The more in my district vacated, the better"

They do need to be held to account for this.

I wish I could have seen that video before it was removed. Anyone want to summarize the content for me?

NBC has a town hall scheduled with the Pres at a competing time with Joe's. This is driving everyone crazy.

Would be hilarious if after 2 minutes of the plugs town hall meeting they interrupt and say, "We now return to our regularly scheduled programing" :ROFLMAO:

Would be hilarious if after 2 minutes of the plugs town hall meeting they interrupt and say, "We now return to our regularly scheduled programing" :ROFLMAO:

Funny thing is, 99.9 % of the viewing public wouldn't notice it if their "TV Show" hadn't been interrupted by it.

Gosh, everyone is quiet ? Did anyone read Ben Sasse R senate from Neb. He burn Trump a new asshole, said he has ruined he R party. If the senate goes blue he owns it. He runs around kissing dictators ass, him and his kids use the White House like Trump tower just to make money. And here is the biggee *****

Sasse has been with Trump when he mock evangelist christens, also how gross that they laid hands on his 10K suit to pray. I haven’t heard a D go that far. Gen, John Kelly one of his past chief of staff. said today that Trump was the most flawed individual he had ever knowed, and his dishonesty about everything is astonishing. Thought I would stir the pot some, to get folks talking again.

Gosh, everyone is quiet ? Did anyone read Ben Sasse R senate from Neb. He burn Trump a new asshole, said he has ruined he R party. If the senate goes blue he owns it. He runs around kissing dictators ass, him and his kids use the White House like Trump tower just to make money. And here is the biggee *****

Sasse has been with Trump when he mock evangelist christens, also how gross that they laid hands on his 10K suit to pray. I haven’t heard a D go that far. Gen, John Kelly one of his past chief of staff. said today that Trump was the most flawed individual he had ever knowed, and his dishonesty about everything is astonishing. Thought I would stir the pot some, to get folks talking again.
I will still proudly vote for Trump

Ray Ray Ray, what am I going to do with you. You're a troublemaker. :LOL:
Sasse was a never Trumper but came to kissing his ass when he needed his endorsement. John Kelly and Mattis are war mongers that were pissed Trump wouldn't take the bait and start more worthless wars which you know a bit about. Flawed, absolutely by D.C. standards in that he thinks for himself and won't kowtow to the powers that blow.
And the $10k suit! That's when I knew you were just jerking our chains because Trump wouldn't even change his oil in that rag. :ROFLMAO:

Career politicians have been playing games, filling their pockets by creating uncertainty and promising a better mouse trap for hundreds of years. Happens in every country. That's what politicians do, and that's exactly why I am voting Trump.

Good, now everybody is talking. 18 days to go. Can’t wait to see who will be shedding tears. Not me, why? As I am convinced nothing is going to change. Oh I guess it will not be as much noise if Biden is there. Maybe be able to read what’s happening. But then again who knows. If Trump is still there well he has been know as the mouth of NY for 40 years. That’s not going to change, it will be boring for a while when this does end.