I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

That is so awesome!
But another hypothetical reason could be that they were ordered to turn their backs, that way if someone was to fire on him, they would know right away.
I like YOUR reason better! (y)
Biden had the National Guard vetted...which is a slap in the face to the military. They did that on purpose...and now Biden has them sleeping on the floor in the parking garage.

Not surprising but looks like nothing has been released yet. Read the old bat squaw, nancy, called the intel agency and told them to not do it until congress had a chance to look at it. If true, how. She thinks she's the president, maybe she is now.
Gina Haspel was in the middle of that trick.
Essentially, they disobeyed Trumps order, and sat on the documents.
My bet is, they were in the loop on the election fraud, and knew they'd not get blowback from Trump...
Legally, there is no law, allowing congress to review/control such releases, prior to dissemination.
The old bitch took it upon herself, to do so....
More seditious behavior.

Not surprising but looks like nothing has been released yet. Read the old bat squaw, nancy, called the intel agency and told them to not do it until congress had a chance to look at it. If true, how. She thinks she's the president, maybe she is now.
Trump released everything. You can find it for public display all over the place.

With Biden dumping the pipeline, it now puts pressure on Trudeau to really crank up the Alberta oil sands. Prosperity will return for Alberta. The Alberta economy has been dead for awhile...this will wake it up. As much as Trudeau is Green...he'll have to give in. At the end of the day, Biden has prolly done us a favor.