I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I've heard this that she can't become president so how was she able to run in the Democratic primary to be president?

Exactly. And the same with the bahama being hatched in kenya and they allowed the pos to be president.

Trump just announced that if wins in November he will do away with the payroll tax all together. That has funded SS since the beginning. Bush try talk ing about the same thing when he got his 2nd term. The R’s in the senate and house said hell no. Will never happen Or we will never win anything again. WTF is wrong with this man

This is the same old same old the demonrats used at every election but gave up for the last few but have now reverted back to it. Payroll tax is all taxes and fica is SS. And if they were lowered it won't affect those already on SS. If people were given a choice to opt out they still would have to have a deduction taken out for 401, etc or they'd never save for retardment and end up on welfare when they're old again at a higher level of taxpayer expense. SS won't be going anywhere until the whole system is brought down and by then it won't matter.
Personally, I want SS to go back to just a retardment fund and stop being used for all this disability(unless its a true verifiable issue where you can't possibly work), survivor and handouts to those who never paid in. They even give illegals benefits. If they didn't steal the money from that fund starting in the 60s there'd be over a 2 trillion dollar surplus in it even with all the abuse.

Yes it should, but who knows with Trump and his exucutive actions

Nobody ever cared when the demonrat presidents did it, only republicans. And, remember it was Trump's orders that have been making the VA a whole lot better for veterans. I have 2 friends that go and they said there's been a marked difference in service and attitudes at least where they go.

P.S. Did I show you my new mask? Can't remember. :ROFLMAO: