I’m looking for a few Alky control parts used only please

87WE4!!

I know I can easily drive it Tampa and buy these parts new from Julio. But I’m trying to find used and cheaper parts.

1) the alcohol storage reservoir that is the same shape as the OEM coolant Reservoir. I don’t care of the cover is missing but I need the bottom fitting to be there and not leaking or cracked.

2) I’m looking for the steel beaded hose from the alcohol reservoir to the pump and the one from the pump to the nozzle.

3) the single nozzle that is the correct fitment for the stick GN up intake pipe.

4) I’m thinking about buying a used pump but in most likely going to buy this new. However I did notice a member selling one that leaks for $50 shipped. If that member is willing to come down to $40 shipped to Daytona Beach Florida 32114 (cheap snail mail is fine). I would keep the leaking pump for parts or mock up.

5) the wiring harness that connects the pump to the controller that sits inside the car. I believe it’s a 3 wire harness.

I don’t need anything else as far as the Alky control system.

I’m only interested if you can provide pics of what you’re offering.

****Please Include Shipping to Daytona Beach Florida 32114 In Your Original Offer***

I will most likely accept the lowest offer.

If you are less then 75 miles from Orlando then I’m willing to meet yo with you with cash.

Thank you so much for reading and God bless all of you!!!!!!

PS****
I’m also looking for ripped up regal bucket seats that have good not rotted out frames. I don’t care if the seat covers are ripped up as I have new seat covers but I am trying to find g body buckets that the metal frames are not rusted. But these have to be local pickup because shipping just isn’t worth it. So local within 75 miles of Daytona Beach 32114 only please.

By the way. I bought these genuine used oem Grand National wheel caps that I’m willing to put up for trade. 3 of them are in ok condition and one can clearly be seen with scratches on it. They all have JB Weld to reenforce the metal plates into the plastic dowels. (This is exactly the way I got them). They are strong and the plates aren’t going anywhere.
I purchased these on eBay because I own a WE4 and I had this awesome vision of having my stock WE4 rims powder coated gloss black with these power 6 caps and this would really make my car “pop” since literally everything on the exterior of my car is black. But the seller wasn’t completely honest with my wife when she asked him about them fitting on Regal WE4 stock rims. And they absolutely don’t fit. So I’m going back to the black Buick tri shield rim caps.
I paid $86.75 shipped for these. So I’m willing to accept $75 in parts which will have to depend on what your prices are. And we will cross ship if you are interested in these. So we will have to trust each other. Basically what u see in the pics is what you will get. Unfortunately I’m not set up to sell things yet. I’m only set up to buy things if you send me a invoice and I can just checkout with my credit card.
Of if you’re local in Florida you’re more then welcome to come and see them. Price is $75 cash if you pick them up in person. But I would rather trade them for some of the above listed parts.

Attachments

• E7AC1B2B-1B91-4F59-A660-2F6A29614BC3.png
    E7AC1B2B-1B91-4F59-A660-2F6A29614BC3.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 63970EF9-94F2-4A85-A94A-A06C0F43A2CA.png
    63970EF9-94F2-4A85-A94A-A06C0F43A2CA.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
  • 5F78F73D-BC6C-4E18-B391-BBD212732747.png
    5F78F73D-BC6C-4E18-B391-BBD212732747.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
  • DB9236EA-1603-4E9F-B7D0-5EBE6EE76156.png
    DB9236EA-1603-4E9F-B7D0-5EBE6EE76156.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 7111FAB0-4007-4830-8B4C-ED749DAE6B34.png
    7111FAB0-4007-4830-8B4C-ED749DAE6B34.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 30DF45A5-D4CF-4E31-BAD0-1FB65D9F4ACC.png
    30DF45A5-D4CF-4E31-BAD0-1FB65D9F4ACC.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
I have a brand new resivor tank if u need it still also have the steel breaded line from the pump to the up pipe

I have a brand new resivor tank if u need it still also have the steel breaded line from the pump to the up pipe
I’m having a PayPal issue. I actually just screwed over a member because PayPal won’t allow me to pay as a guest with my debit card. I had a big falling out with PayPal because someone stole an ecu on another forum because i did him a favor and shipped it to a different address. Turns out this guy stole his dads credit card. So I lost the ecu and the money.
But I made plans to buy a pump off a member here and when I tried to pay as a guest it rejected my debit card because i used to use it when I had a sellers PayPal account.
To be honest I’m actually looking for used cheaper parts. But would you be willing to accept a USPS Money order? Walk in the post office with valid Id and walk out with the money. Then ship the parts. That’s all I can do right now.

I feel terrible because I gave another member my word that I was going to pay the PayPal invoice he sent me but I can’t. So I wasted his time. And I’m not about that. When I say I’m gunna do something and don’t do it. It really pisses me off when that happens.

I’m having a PayPal issue. I actually just screwed over a member because PayPal won’t allow me to pay as a guest with my debit card. I had a big falling out with PayPal because someone stole an ecu on another forum because i did him a favor and shipped it to a different address. Turns out this guy stole his dads credit card. So I lost the ecu and the money.
But I made plans to buy a pump off a member here and when I tried to pay as a guest it rejected my debit card because i used to use it when I had a sellers PayPal account.
To be honest I’m actually looking for used cheaper parts. But would you be willing to accept a USPS Money order? Walk in the post office with valid Id and walk out with the money. Then ship the parts. That’s all I can do right now.

I feel terrible because I gave another member my word that I was going to pay the PayPal invoice he sent me but I can’t. So I wasted his time. And I’m not about that. When I say I’m gunna do something and don’t do it. It really pisses me off when that happens.
You can send money through Walmart and that would be easier and better for me .

Please lmk the asking price for each shipped to 32114. I was holding out for cheap used parts but I will listen to offers.
Please message me your lowest price shipped (u can ship it snail mail if you want)

Pics are a must until I do business with you a few times. Please message me pics as well.

Thanks for posting up

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the tank I have . It is brand new like I said . 45$ shipped

Attachments

• F5CA19CF-4C67-4CAD-A7F7-3D34F7C27523.jpeg
    F5CA19CF-4C67-4CAD-A7F7-3D34F7C27523.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • 194767A3-2F4C-42FC-A888-B90561999860.jpeg
    194767A3-2F4C-42FC-A888-B90561999860.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • F8C1EE1C-CEFF-4902-8FCF-9E28DFD2A71B.jpeg
    F8C1EE1C-CEFF-4902-8FCF-9E28DFD2A71B.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 18
Reply if he doesn’t want it I will buy it from you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll buy it if nobody else has dibs on it. Message me your info. Lmk and I’ll send the money Walmart To Walmart first thing in the morning

I’ll buy it if nobody else has dibs on it. Message me your info

Your the OP you have first option. I’m not sure why your looking for cheap when your dealing with an Alky kit?? I’d just call Julio up and buy whatever new parts you needed to complete the kit. If the Alky kit don’t work right your motor goes boom.

Your the OP you have first option. I’m not sure why your looking for cheap when your dealing with an Alky kit?? I’d just call Julio up and buy whatever new parts you needed to complete the kit. If the Alky kit don’t work right your motor goes boom.

You’re right, I’m being stupid to a car that I owned since new. Well I would like to buy this new reservoir. But if you’re hurting for one at the moment then I’ll let you have it. Just lmk by the morning. I’m not gunna take it if a fellow board member needs it now. I’m not that kind of person. Either way it’s a sweet deal

You got it. Mine is still good for now.

I've got a complete used system that I bought but never did install it. Email me at arciuser1@aol.com if interested.

Attachments

• AlkyInj1.JPG
    AlkyInj1.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 10
  • AlkyInj2.JPG
    AlkyInj2.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 11
  • AlkyInj3.JPG
    AlkyInj3.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 10
  • AlkyInj4.JPG
    AlkyInj4.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 10
I've got a complete used system that I bought but never did install it. Email me at arciuser1@aol.com if interested.
Thanks but I’m just about there. I ordered the new reservoir from dank GN and I went with a new pump,and new electronics. All I need now is the line from the reservoir to the pump and the pump to the nozzle. The nozzle itself, map sensor, and the harness from the pump to the controller. But I’m probably going to go to Julio for it like I did with the controller and pump.

Unfortunately due to a family member illness preventing me from just buying a full kit from Julio like I did with my GN. To not upset my wife I decided to spend the extra money and buy it pieces so the bank statement wouldn’t show a almost $700 purchase on top of the $600 I just spent on new WE4 seat covers.
Just wanted to let y’all know I’m doing it the stupid and expensive way but my wife is going through a really tough stressful situation and she she has to work 8 to 11 hour days driving a public city bus with all kinds of nuts riding. I know exactly what she’s going through because I also drove a city bus part time after I retired 22 years from FDNY service but my disability kept me from working. So I didn’t wanna cut into her money. This is why I did this. I know it’s cheaper to buy a complete new setup.

How about sending me your zip code to see what it would cost for the shipping. Maybe I can make you a deal that you can't refuse.