I'm having a set of Stage II Headers built

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
I am in the "early stages" of having a set of Singel Turbo Stage II headers made for my GN. They will be similar to ATR's design. Hopefully eaiser to remove spark plugs & V/C's :wink: Are there any "seroius" intrest in having my guy make several sets? The more I have made, The cheaper the price. Quality will be top notch & reasonably priced.
Leave feedback here.
Thanks,
Chris

BAGN said:
I am in the "early stages" of having a set of Singel Turbo Stage II headers made for my GN. They will be similar to ATR's design. Hopefully eaiser to remove spark plugs & V/C's :wink: Are there any "seroius" intrest in having my guy make several sets? The more I have made, The cheaper the price. Quality will be top notch & reasonably priced.
Leave feedback here.
Thanks,
Chris
I would be interested in a set.

chevyII said:
I would go for a set if I could have the turbo facing forward.

I'm sure that could be done.

How many of you need downpipes? Do yall have the factory A/C box?

turbo_canuck said:
Hey Chris, do i get royalties? :wink: :p :p

Sure. I hearby state that the ATR Stage II headers are a "ROYAL" pain in the A$$, I my set will be nothing like them. ;) :biggrin: :confused:

After assembling your headers, My fab guy and I have decided to change a lot of things from the ATR design. I wanna be able to change my spark plugs without using every curse word in the book. :mad:

Hope to start on my set in early Sept. :rolleyes:
Chris

slamming 6 said:
Downpipe needed for factory A/C,How much will the headers & downpipe be.

It will depend on if we use a pipe bender or cut and weld all the bends. We're in the process of checking into it our options.
Chris

BAGN said:
Sure. I hearby state that the ATR Stage II headers are a "ROYAL" pain in the A$$, I my set will be nothing like them. ;) :biggrin: :confused:

After assembling your headers, My fab guy and I have decided to change a lot of things from the ATR design. I wanna be able to change my spark plugs without using every curse word in the book. :mad:

Hope to start on my set in early Sept. :rolleyes:
Chris

I hear ya, i cringe at the thought of merely having to tighten up the passenger side header bolts (especially when hot!!! :eek: ) I wish i would have had you do some of those mods to my set before you assembled them... :(

PM me a round about price please. If I could have a set built with the turbo facing forward with No DP. Thanks

chevyII said:
PM me a round about price please. If I could have a set built with the turbo facing forward with No DP. Thanks

I haven't forgot about ya. Fab guy had to sqeeze something in before my headers. I believe I will be making my headers with the turbo facing forward as well. It will also be avalible with downpipe to clear A/C box. Should be getting started on them early Sept. Pricing soon to follow. The more we make, The CHEAPER they will be. Let me know guys.
Chris

Stage2 headers

I would be interested in the stage2 headers?Are these headers going to be made of mild steel or T304 stainless steel?What size tubing are these headers made of i prefer 1 7/8?

Noe said:
I would be interested in the stage2 headers?Are these headers going to be made of mild steel or T304 stainless steel?What size tubing are these headers made of i prefer 1 7/8?

Stainless with 1 7/8 tubes. 3in DP

Stage II Header Info

I just talked to my fab guy. If I can get 3 people to go in with me, The headers will cost lessthen $1600. The down pipe will be around $375 extra. Headers will be made with Stainless steel. With the price of stainless steel these days, thats the best he could do on price. And it not getting any cheaper.
Header Info . . .
1 7/8 header tubes
2 1/2 crossover
3 Downpipe. It will clear factory A/C box
Spark Plugs will be easier to change the the ATR headers (thats a must!!!)
T04 4-bolt turbo flange
Turbo will be facing forward. Better intake flow & exhaust flow.
It will take 2 to 3 months to make them. I will need a deposit before header assembly starts. If you are interested, Please contact via PM, E-mail, or by phone Mon-Fri 9 - 6 @ 281-540-FAST
To check out my guys work, go to the "wall of Fame" section @ www.conleyracing.com He did the headers on the Turbo LS1.
Thanks,
Chris

chevyII said:
Turbo facing forward does look nice, tobad it isn't legal in any of the buick classes