I'm Doing My Own Chrome T Pics

Red Regal T

The other thread is too clogged for my dial-up connection to digest ... :biggrin:

Attachments

• MAROON T-TYPE 002.jpg
    MAROON T-TYPE 002.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 908
Very nice John! Is that a new addition for you? I do admire the chrome trimmed TR's! :cool:

Yes, I agree. Very nice indeed. That chrome trim really sets off the burgundy. I hope to have one...one day.

If there is anyone who would admire it, it would be Evans.
Considering how good his TR looks, I can only imagine how much is on his GS.

Hey Evans, when are you going to get out that old Buick?

Awesome car! How is the tach monted, it looks like it is just floating above the shifter or attached to the wheel?

Evans Ward said:
Very nice John! Is that a new addition for you? I do admire the chrome trimmed TR's! :cool:

Thanks Evans. Yeah ... new addition to the fleet. :D

Attachments

• MAROON T-TYPE 010.jpg
    MAROON T-TYPE 010.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 805
Turbo6Chicago said:
Love the exterior, interior isn't my thing.

Thanks for sharing.

I had no choice! It was the only one left in the showroom. :redface:

olds443 said:
Awesome car! How is the tach monted, it looks like it is just floating above the shifter or attached to the wheel?

It's mounted on a shaft out of the cigarette lighter hole. Somebody sells a kit for this installation. :cool:

Attachments

• MAROON T-TYPE 003.jpg
    MAROON T-TYPE 003.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 797
nice

I should buy a car like that & enjoy it. John what is the challenge going to be on this car? I know you like challenges. Nice wheels ;)

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
I should buy a car like that & enjoy it. John what is the challenge going to be on this car? I know you like challenges. Nice wheels ;)

i know somebody that has a low mile gn for you ! ;)

olds443 said:
car looks great !!

where can i get one of those tach mounts ?

Tach Mounts

Nick Micale at ArizonaGN sells the tach mounts. Click on New Products and you will find.

Mike

All the chrome trim and emblems were replaced with new pieces a couple years ago when the car was repainted, and the bumpers were re-chromed. Even the hood ornament is new to the tune of $135. Due to the replaced new chrome and excellent paint work, the car looks showroom. The T centercaps were replaced and the T wheels were restored to original and clear coated. It's like driving a new one. :biggrin:

Can't wait to install the 20" wheels. :biggrin: jk :tongue:

Attachments

• MAROON T-TYPE 001.jpg
    MAROON T-TYPE 001.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 776
You didn't happen to pick that up in Kansas City, did you? I looked at one here that looked just like that and just that good and I'm pretty sure it went to Florida.

70-71-72 said:
You didn't happen to pick that up in Kansas City, did you? I looked at one here that looked just like that and just that good and I'm pretty sure it went to Florida.

That's the car! ;)