I'm Back..let the wrenching begin !!

I had to put a spacer under mine also. Not to sound redundant, But make sure the throttle linkage does no bind.
Also hood clearance, its going to be close.

Hood clearance

OHHH Yea...it is tight...for a few seconds I thought I would have to put in another scoop.. The linkage was binding because I put in a bolt insteat of a shaft..but I bent it over a mil or so and it seems ok now.. I am thinking of putting on a double 4 inch pipe hat on that carb...but am afraid it might not fit under the hood... Jegs has it for about 60 bucks...just the hat..still have a lot to hook up yet...:rolleyes:

A lot of contradictory info in that ebay add Vince but it is a FEED line, it's labeled wrong in the add a few times. The only real drawback to that feed line is: it's straight. Once you install the feed line adapter on your turbocharger and then screw your feed line on it's going to be sticking out and above everything else. The stock feed line made a small bend at the turbocharger to keep it out of the way.
Looking good though! sucks you have to take the turbocharger assembly off again and mess with that valve cover.

Changing the subject a bit...

I am eyein up my dash 83 Regal...need to put 2 round guages into it..Boost and maybe Air/fuel ratio...How does it come out ?? Want to cut out a few holes in it...:cool::rolleyes:

Take a look at some GNX dash threads Vince. I've got 1 template that I might use on the 83 but I still haven't decided yet. It has something like 9 holes in it for all the guages you'll need.

New Ball Game Now !!!

Picked up a Rebuilt 84 GN Engine...it has almost all the parts except the Turbo and the exhaust pipes. However I want more power out of it !! I have picked up an 86 Intake. I see that the mouth on the throttle body on the 84 is pretty big compared to the 86...So I was thinking I really should just have the mouth and bottom of the 84 throttle body bored out....It should outflow the 86 by at least a third !!
I am missing the water outlet housing on the 86 manifold...I see that there is a straight pipe with an 0 ring that goes in it.. There must be a ring or something to hold it in...anybody know where I can get one or even what it looks like...I only see one bolt hole there...that is kind of throwing me..:confused: