"IHRA Dragracing" Buick GN ??

pacemkr86,

I DL'ed the game but cant figure out how to make the car holeshot worth a crap. Do you mind copy n pasting your entire combo for me?

Thanks Jason

i can email or aim you the file and all you have to do is put the file in your saved folder in windows explorer

Okay I am going to try and explain how to get the crack to work :D

http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?f=e_009657!zip

*edit* you will need to copy and paste the link

click that link and save the files. Un zip them then open up the exe with the blue computer picture..... Now once you have that open un check the two boxes that say auto find the directory and make back up.. Okay now goto where you installed the game it will most likely be in this location C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\IHRA Drag Racing Move the IHRA icon with the x-mastree to the trash can for now. Then go back to the ihra102crk file and click apply patch and point the program to this directory C:\Program File\Bethesda Softworks\IHRA Drag Racing\ (you will need to click threw and do this as there is no way to put it in text forum) then just click okay and it should apply and you will be good to go hopefully :biggrin: Sorry for my lack of english skills :(

:( OK guys, I'm not trying to be confusing but I cant download this game?? I got the zipped up folder but I dont know where to go from there. I have a zipped folder and an unzipped folder. I tried to go threw it like ttypewe4 said but I have no xmas tree? I am lost. Please help an illiterate guy out!

I click the blue computer picture and I get the install shield wizard, no screen with two boxes to uncheck. I installed everything and I put the xmastree in the trashcan, but I don't have a crack file in the zip or unzipped folders?

http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?f=e_009657!zip The first one. After that save it to the desktop then run it. then you uncheck both the boxes and click aply patch. Then go to Drive C>program files> bethesda softworks> IHRA dragracing> click on it. Then you should be able to play!

Jason

OK I have no Bethesda oftworks in the Program Files. After I click apply patch, it gives me a a screen that sais IHRA.EXE not found and give me a list of all the files in the computer. I go to program Files and Bethesda isn't there. What am I doing wrong?

Damn you may need some new valve springs after that run! 10,000rpm??!! :eek:
Nice wheelstand though.
Now throw in some nitro methane and nitrous and 40psi with some funny car tires and tell us what happens!

Pacemaker, if I go to the first link you gave us, which icon do I download? And how do I unzip it, is that where you exctract file? Thanks, sorry for being a pain in the rear? I just want to play this game!! IHRA Drag Racing v1.02 Crack box up that you have to un check Auto-Search and Make Back-up but when I apply patch, BethesdaSoftworks is not in my C drive?

I cant figure it out either :( :mad: . i cant get find the Bethesda Softworks in the program files,I am so lost. i wish i was better at this stuff sometimes! can anyone help me?