"IHRA Dragracing" Buick GN ??

Hey I would like to DL the game... I had the old version on my old comp but it vanished one day and I forgot what it was called... I always wanted that game!

Ok so Im Dling it right now... The crack file wont work anymore, so I basically need to unzip it and then burn it on a CD as a folder? Once I burn it do I just put in back in the drive and install it like a regular game??

Thanks for putting this back online, I downloaded burnout but it's so old it wont work with my computer...:frown:

Ok so Im Dling it right now... The crack file wont work anymore, so I basically need to unzip it and then burn it on a CD as a folder? Once I burn it do I just put in back in the drive and install it like a regular game??

Thanks for putting this back online, I downloaded burnout but it's so old it wont work with my computer...:frown:
correct...

Man I cant get it to work... am I supposed to put all of the files on the CD and then name the cd something? It says "sorry you must have the IHRA drag racing cd inserted to play"

Ok, I have the folder extracted and it shows open but how do I burn the folder? It makes me go to 10 different folders within the IHRAe folder to burn, do I just burn them all as a list?

OK, I finally got it copying the opened folder, I had to burn it as a data disk. Does this sound right?

Ok, I give up! Now it copied the folders but when I put the disk in, it just goes to the folder??????

OK I got it to work!

What you need to do is #1 name the disk IHRA Drag Racing
Second yes, do not copy the folder, copy all of the files inside the folder onto the disk and brun it. Also make sure if you have an option to finalize the CD burn or "close" the disk(make it so that nothing else can be burned onto it) do that option. It works great for me!

So steps for burning onto CD:
-DL and unzip the files into a folder
-copy all of the files from the folder into your CD project
-name CD IHRA Drag Racing
-if you have the option finalize the CD

Oh ya you still have to install the game... I think there is an install wizard built in.

it should work after that! It took me 3 cds to figure it out...

I must not be doing something right becuase it's not working. What program are you using to burn? All I can burn are audio type playlists??? Otherwise the DATA disk just goes straight into a file and doesnt play the game.:eek:

Burn it as a DATA disk. Unzip the files and burn them to a disk

From there open up install.exe or setup.exe or something similar.

im extracting all the files right now...after everyone gets this thing going can we race online?

my setup

Block: Buick 231
Sound: Buick V6
Manifold: Indv. Runner
Heads: Wedge/Full Port, Large Valves
Induction: 660 4/8 BBL Fuel Inj
Headers: Small Tube, Open Exhaust
Valves: In-2.08 Ex-1.60
Compression: 10.00
Cam: HP Street
Lifters: Roller
Fuel: Meth
Turbo: Garrett T-45 48-9
Boost: 29psi
Trans: 200r4, 4000rpm stall
Gears: 3.54
Tires: Back-Slick 29.5x10.4 Front-Street 27x8.9
Weight: 1500lbs
Hp: 576@8512RPM
Tq: 434@5502RPM
ET: 1/4-9.431@146.39mph
60ft: 1.33

what kinda times is everyone running? i ran a 6.89 with the GN...v6 motor!:biggrin: