If youre staring at the guard rail you might wanna lift (vid)

Looks like Jim Romanello driving abilities

>>>>LOL. How would you know?? I don't race...;)

But if it was me driving I would just have redlited & Cut it into your lane & T boned you...
Then proceed to b!tchslap you..

PUNK

Originally posted by JRSGN
>>>>LOL. How would you know?? I don't race...;)

But if it was me driving I would just have redlited & Cut it into your lane & T boned you...
Then proceed to b!tchslap you..

PUNK
Not only do you not race your car , YOU DONT EVEN DRIVE IT>
Right now it is probably covered with leaves from the headmasters lawn they made you take home.
Otto

Is it just me or does the engine get flung out right after impact? Ive ran the vid frame by frame and it looks to me like the engine exits the engine bay right after impact? Then again it might just be the camera angle getting askew and the super sized air filter getting torn off. Dunno....

Jim that kinda looks like my car drives wot huh?
Do a little bonneville swaying

Not only do you not race your car , YOU DONT EVEN DRIVE IT>
Right now it is probably covered with leaves from the headmasters lawn they made you take home.
Otto

>>> Garaged pal...Safe & Sound from Guys like you....Bite me..

Jim that kinda looks like my car drives wot huh?
Do a little bonneville swaying

>>>> You SOB, You beat me to that one..Looks like matts truck in the other lane when he passed you ;)

Then you started to shake the wheel to say it was getting Squirlly...

Jim when you hit the gaurdrail were you in your Santa suit with a MILF on your lap?

Jim when you hit the gaurdrail were you in your Santa suit with a MILF on your lap?

>>>> Ya, In the Suit but no MILF. I was thinking of them tho, But I was not driving when i was...Thinking of them:eek: :eek: