• 86-87 T-type

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • GMC Syclone

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • GMC Typhoon

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a choice , and chose a loaded , mint, low mile White with grey interior 87 T, instead of the GN . The GN is a beautiful car, but it has absolutely no stealth value. Everyone knows what it is, so its harder to surprise someone. You cannot go wrong with either. A matter of preference.

Originally posted by Gothmog
Go for a nice tight GN!!
I'd have to agree with Gothmog.Some of my reasons are:I love Sy/Tys but there doesn't seem to be as many parts out there for them,at least aftermarket go fast parts.I don't know what GM still has available for them.TTAs are nice but they aren't roomy enough for me.I'm sure the front seats are more comfy than GN bucket seats but TTAs don't have what I consider a usable backseat.My definition of a usable backseat is one that I can comfortably sit in and I can't comfortably sit in the back seat of an F body with my knees in my chest.Also I'm kinda bias because I've owned quite a few GNs over the years.But it's your $$ and your decision so get whatever makes you happy. :)

Best $$ value is the 86 T Type or 87 Turbo T in my humble opinion. Don't know why, but they seem to bring less $$ than a GN for the same years even though they are mechanically the same and somewhat rarer.

my $.02

Joel

GO for the color cars TR or T-type.. The are excellent sleepers.
Your chances of finding one are probably good and may not be beat as a GN could be.

It depends.
Daily driver: T
Weekend fun/cruise-ins/etc, and is garaged otherwise: GN or TTA

I don't care what they say, I'll NEVER drive another black daily driver, especially in the south. The car can get blistering hot. Black paint is a pain in the ass to maintain on a daily driver, and I'm anal about a clean looking, polished car. I will have a GN one day, but as long as I have to drive it to work every day, I'll stick to lower maintenance light color.

Oh, and they never see you coming. They only see you going. ;)

My 02

My next TR will be a 86 WH1. I love the looks of those cars. Maybe some day[dreaming] I will have an X