If you had $10-15K, what would you get?

madhat

It needs to meet two requirements:

1. Space for the wife and kid(throws out the Rx-7 idea)
2. Fun to drive (boost is a big plus)

Any suggestions?(besides a turbo buick :D )

A Tahoe/Yukon and add an STS rear turbo kit to it, along with Razors alky kit! Should be under $15k

Dodge Ram Mega Cab with a Cummins Turbo Diesel. My wife has 1 as a daily driver & it is fun to drive, has boost, 23 mpg and room for the whole family, dogs & pickup bed full of stuff.

Look at some Impala SS's! Big and roomy and can burn some rubber too:biggrin:

Even though they are tanks I have always liked the '94-'96 RWD B-body cars~ Impy SS and the 9C1 Caprice cop cars...

That is a sweet looking Impy you got there tntdiable, the TTII's look right at home on it!:cool:

Here"s my SS. Enough room for the whole family and I'm still happy. :D

Attachments

• DSCN0238[1].JPG
    DSCN0238[1].JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 203
a

gto used should be close pricewise.........but then, I like 6speeds so........ditto on the bimmer as well, nice cars....jw

Here"s my SS. Enough room for the whole family and I'm still happy. :D

[drool] Is that the black cherry? W/ a sunroof!? [/drool] Gorgeous! If $ and space were no object, one of those would be in the collection too;)

[drool] Is that the black cherry? W/ a sunroof!? [/drool] Gorgeous! If $ and space were no object, one of those would be in the collection too;)

Thanks, for the compliment. It's a little change up from the GN. The wife and I can dress up, take the SS for a night on the town. Or I can load up the kids for a cruise night. :cool:

I had considered a WRX(turbo!), the Impala(my only complaint is that it isnt turbo), and Super Rivs/Regals(supercharged +1). That turbo diesel was a new idea though...a friend had one and he chipped it - man was it fast! Thanks for the imput guys.

A new Harley Davidson Night Train! Add a supercharger. Wife on the back. Kid is too young yet. Coming this summer to my garage.