If anyone wants my hydro-boost setup I'll give it too them via labor exhange.

people offered up 2 different things that are easy to check- the clip on the back of the master cylinder is literally 2 bolts and pull the master away from the booster without even cracking the brake lines loose- and you are still dead set on getting rid of it? might as well just get rid of the whole car and stick with late model stuff with a warranty, because any 25 year old car is gonna have a never ending sequence of things that need to be fixed..
i rebuilt the hydroboost in my car because it leaked- a $60 kit and a couple hours of work and it was as good as new. now if i could just figure out why the trans leaks all the fluid from the pan out of the front seal when i park the car..

people offered up 2 different things that are easy to check- the clip on the back of the master cylinder is literally 2 bolts and pull the master away from the booster without even cracking the brake lines loose- and you are still dead set on getting rid of it? might as well just get rid of the whole car and stick with late model stuff with a warranty, because any 25 year old car is gonna have a never ending sequence of things that need to be fixed..
i rebuilt the hydroboost in my car because it leaked- a $60 kit and a couple hours of work and it was as good as new. now if i could just figure out why the trans leaks all the fluid from the pan out of the front seal when i park the car..

Not dead-set, but it stirs up so many bad feelings I'd rather have it back stock. If it is an easy fix, great, I just dont have time to do it. I'm a field systems engineer covering 50 accounts in Austin and SA for one of the hottest software companies going, have 3 young children, and run 2 side businesses. I'm the kind of guy that writes a check for his cars... wish I had time to work on them, but that's a ways out from the looks of it. lol.

Not dead-set, but it stirs up so many bad feelings I'd rather have it back stock. If it is an easy fix, great, I just dont have time to do it. I'm a field systems engineer covering 50 accounts in Austin and SA for one of the hottest software companies going, have 3 young children, and run 2 side businesses. I'm the kind of guy that writes a check for his cars... wish I had time to work on them, but that's a ways out from the looks of it. lol.

Write a check to have someone fix your hydraboost. I recently converted mine...wow what difference.

I know you are frustrated..... but IMHO..... the hydroboost is a better braking system than PM. It develops the same or slightly more pressure at the calipers than the PM.... and IMHO.... is more realiable. Have you ever hit the brakes on a PM car when it didn't work? I can tell you it is like 5% of the normal braking with 10x the foot pressure. Hydroboost brakes come pretty much standard equipment on diesel trucks that run hundreds of thousdands of miles.

IMHO.... pay someone to fix yours and never look back.

Anyone happen to know of the "Turbonut85" thread 1quick6 mentions, I cant find it.. this sight has a HORRIBLE search function.